Published on December 3rd, 2013 by Rodney
Each year I seem to accumulate a large amount of fishing gear either from my own purchase or from our advertisers so I often try to clear out the fishing room at the end of the year. Here is a list of this year’s items which I would like to sell. If you are interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. They can be picked up from Richmond.
- Gold Islander LX3.6, spooled with 8wt Rio VersitipII line. Pretty much brand new with no wear and tear, it has been taken out for one casting session. $650.
- Dragonfly vest backpack/chest pack. Brand new. $100.
- Trophy XL wading jacket, size XL. Brand new. $100.
- Dragonfly 9′ 4wt 2 piece Kamloops fly fishing rod (DK904). Brand new, with case and bag. $80.
- Dragonfly 10′ 5wt 2 piece Kamloops fly fishing rod (DK105). Brand new, with case and bag. $80.
- Dragonfly 9’3″ 4wt 4 piece Kamloops fly fishing rod (DK9345). Brand new, with case and bag. $80.
- Dragonfly 9′ 4wt 4 piece fly fishing rod (DFW 944). Brand new, no case or bag. $60.
- Dragonfly 9′ 6wt and 7wt 2 piece Expedition fly fishing rod (DX906 and DX907). Brand new, no case or bag. $50 each.
- Daiko PBS-902ML spinning rod, 9′, rated 10 to 16lb, lure weight 10 to 30g, fast action. It’s only available in Japan, suggested retail there is ~$300. It’s missing one guide so required repairing. $50.
- Silstar Power Tip PT-562SPL. 5’6″ light spinning rod. Good for trout to pink salmon. $10.
- Shimano TDR-1802. 8′ long, rated 8 to 17lb. Good for saltwater groundfish. $10.
- Thin balsa fishing floats, good for carp and various coarse fish. Each float comes with its own stoppers. $4 each, or $10 for three.
- Fishpond Foam Fly Box. Brand new. $10.
- A big box of assorted fishing lines, msotly new, from 6 to 50lb test. $20.
- Assorted parts of Snap-N-Trac for boat accessories. FREE!