Let your fingers do the talking! Chatting about fishing does not have to stop when you leave the waters anymore. Our discussion forum is a web-based community that allows you to interact with others who also enjoy the sport of angling. Seek for the latest fishing updates, participate in the latest hot topics, or simply have a chuckle. We offer discussion boards that suit anglers of all ages and skill levels.
Most sections of our discussion forum are free to the public. You do not have to be a member to read it, but you are required to sign up a membership if you wish to post new topics or replies. We offer nine different discussion boards.
|Advertisers' Specials & Announcements||You can find all the latest special offers from our advertisers and other announcements in this section.|
|Fishing-related Issues & News||Concerned about the state of our fisheries? The discussion may be hot at times, so please respect other participants.|
|General Discussion||Ask a fishy question, meet some new friends or simply say hi!|
|Fishing Reports||How was your latest fishing outing? Report your catches here!|
|Fly Fishing Cafe||A great hangout for the diehard fly anglers!|
|Buy & Sell||Looking for new fishing gear?|
|The Fish Kitchen||Share you favorite fish recipe with other members!|
|Lost, Found & Stolen||This section is set up for anglers to post items that are lost or found during fishing trips, as well as items that are stolen.|
|Outdoor Photography||Show us your best nature shots!|
|Sport Chat||A hangout for sport enthusiasts across British Columbia!|
|Hunters' Cabin||A gathering place for those who enjoys hunting in British Columbia.|
Forum Tips & Guidelines
- Due to problems with spam bots, all newly registered accounts in our discussion forum are required to be approved. We approve accounts on a daily basis. Sometimes we miss one or two, so if yours is not approved after several days, please email us to have it approved.
- When participating in our discussion forum, please be considerate to other participants. Our forum policy is very easy to follow, we do not allow posting of offensive or illegal information, files and pictures.
- This discussion forum is used by members of all ages and we work very hard to create an environment that is friendly for the younger users. While discussions of sensitive and controversial issues may arise at times, personal attacks will be removed by moderators. Internet bullying will not be tolerated!
- Please do not use the discussion forum for commercial sales and business promotion. If you are interested in advertising on our website, please see our advertising services.
- Our fishing reports section is only available to members with 50 posts or more. "Post racking" is not tolerated! If we feel that you are only randomly posting material that has no use to our members, we will reset your post count or delete your account if it continues.
- Please back up a large message before posting to avoid loss of information in case our website server or your servers is down.
- If you have any further question, please contact us.
- Using the discussion forum for the first time? Please read!
- Enjoy all forum features by Becoming a FWR subscriber now!