Our Terms & Conditions
This legal document is an agreement between you, the user of this website, and Fishing with Rod Production.
1.1 By using this site, you agree to be bound by all of the provisions of Fishing with Rod Production's Terms and Conditions ("T&C"). This agreement may be updated or modified from time to time with notice to you by electronic means (email or by notice on our website, and you agree to be bound by any such modifications and/or updates).
2.1 The Services provided on Fishing with Rod Production are provided "as-is" and as such Fishing with Rod Production is not responsible for continued access to the services, or for omissions, failings, and errors of the services. The services are those as provided on our website which may include articles about fishing techniques, fishing locations, ask-an-expert questions and answers, blogs, opinion and editorial pieces, maps, discussion forum, classified ads or other like services which we may add, delete or alter from time to time (collectively the "Services"). Although we do strive to ensure that any information we present in connection with the Services is accurate (including for example, information about fishing regulations or laws) it is up to you to always ensure that such information is accurate and correct.
2.2 Fishing with Rod Production makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Services or any of this site's content or the content of any sites linked to or recommended from this site. Fishing with Rod Production does not verify or guarantee every piece of content submitted to the site, nor endorse or guarantee any statements made by site users. Fishing with Rod Production will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services or any sales of goods or services between you and other users of our website.
3. User Conduct
3.1 By using our website, you agree that you will not:
- Use this website to violate any law or regulation.
- Restrict or inhibit other users from using and enjoying this website.
- Send, upload, submit or post any material that violates any law, rule, or regulation, or is harmful, violent, obscene, pornographic, profane, libelous, defamatory, threatening, racist or harassing, or violates the privacy of another.
- Send, upload, submit or post any information, software, or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by trademark, copyright or other proprietary right without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Send, upload, submit or post any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Send unsolicited commercial email ("spam") directed at our website users.
- Submit any information that is fraudulent, misleading, or promotes illegal activities.
- Collect and retain or monitor any contact information or materials submitted to Fishing with Rod Production for the purpose of advertising.
- Misrepresent your own identity in and way, including impersonating any person or entity for any purpose.
- Use Fishing with Rod Production to promote or sell any item, product or service you do not own or do not have the right to sell.
- Put up private information about other people or other users of our website without their consent.
4.1 All content, information, and records contained on/in this website is copyrighted and protected by applicable laws including intellectual property laws. Content submitted by site users may be copyrighted by those users, all other material is owned by Fishing with Rod Production. You may access the content for your own personal use, but you agree not to sell, publish, distribute, modify, display, re-post, compile, save, gather, or otherwise use any portion of the content in any way without prior written consent from Fishing with Rod Production.
5. Submitted Content
5.1 By submitting text, media, photos, videos, audio or other content to Fishing with Rod Production, you grant us a right and license to display such content on this website in relation to the Fishing with Rod Production's Services. This is a royalty free, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully transferable, fully sublicenseable right.
5.3 Fishing with Rod Production is not required to and has no responsibility to monitor all of the content submitted by users. Fishing with Rod Production may, from time to time, monitor, refuse, delete, move or alter content submitted to the site without notice and at its sole discretion, without need for justification.
6.1 You agree that you have all necessary rights, authority, and permission to use any and all content submitted to the site. You agree that the content you submit does not violate or infringe upon any copyright, intellectual property right, trademark, service mark, trade secret, or right of publicity or privacy. You agree to indemnify and hold Fishing with Rod Production, its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, agents, and employees harmless against and with respect to any liability, including attorney's fees and other costs arising from your use of Fishing with Rod Production, your submitted content, or the Services.
7. Your Account
7.1 You agree not to give out your password or other account information to any third party or let any third party use your account. You take full responsibility for actions taken under your account if you do give others access to your account.
8.1 You agree that Fishing with Rod Production may, at its sole discretion at any time without notice to you, terminate your use of and/or access to the site and any/all of its services and may delete, modify or remove your submitted content for the following reasons:
- Violations of these Terms & Conditions
- Technical or network problems
- Modification or termination of services
- Complaints received from other site users
9. Limitation of Liability
9.1 You expressly agree that Fishing with Rod Production, its officers, owners, and employees shall in no event be liable for any damages or losses including, without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages, resulting from or caused by any services provided by Fishing with Rod Production, access to or lack of access to these services, unauthorized access to your account or your submitted content, the site, the submitted content, the actions or statements of third party or site user, your use of the services, or these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, damages resulting from negligence, even if Fishing with Rod Production has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. Entire Agreement
10.1 These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between yourself and Fishing with Rod Production. No other communication or prior agreement, whether written or verbal, shall take its place or waive any of the terms contained herein.
11. Governing Law
11.1 Any issues or disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the province of British Columbia. Any issues or disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the province of British Columbia.