Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Chilliwack river oct11  (Read 9284 times)

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
Re: Chilliwack river oct11
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2005, 08:48:30 PM »

Nope, no worries!!!!  That is why this is a discussion forum!!!  Everyone is entitled to their own opinoin!!! :) :)
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

FishiN AddicT

• WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2005, 08:48:39 PM »

I think Big Steel just wanted a reason to pose for the camera  ;D ;D ;D

BTW........nice pic......one sure could appreciate the size of that HOG  :o

Well done BS!

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2005, 08:52:43 PM »

Yes, there you have it!!!!!
I think Big Steel just wanted a reason to pose for the camera  ;D ;D ;D

BTW........nice pic......one sure could appreciate the size of that HOG :o

Well done BS!
Coho has been a bit slow, so I haven't had a chance to pose that much this fall!!!!  I'll take what I can get!!!! ;D ;D Besides, when the rain really started coming down, I couldn't pullout the digital without the girlfriend rippin a strip off me!!!!! ;D ;D  So I missed some picks, I'm glad that I took the feww that I did!!!! :P :P

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2005, 08:57:30 PM »

I couldn't pullout the digital without the girlfriend rippin a strip off me!!!!!

Well thats your first problem, keep girlfriends and fishing seperate. It's important that she understands your need to fish 3 times a week but IMHO it's best that she has her hobbies and you have yours.
Actions speak louder than words.

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2005, 09:01:31 PM »

HA Biff, I could only be so lucky to get out three times a week!!!!!  Oh, and she was at home this weekend studying, but it is a new camera, and if I messed it up, I would never hear the end of it!!!! ;D ;D ;D Dude, seriously she never forgets!!!!  But she does let me do my thing, which is really good!!!!   ;D

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2005, 09:04:48 PM »

Good to hear. I was out fishing with one of my buddies this summer and his girlfriend calls him out on the river 3 times in like an hour. We ended up having to call it quits early cause she was lonley and wanted to see him.  :-X
Actions speak louder than words.

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2005, 09:14:29 PM »

Ouch biff that had to suck  !!!!!!  Lol!!!!! ;D

FishiN AddicT

• WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2005, 09:25:48 PM »

Good to hear. I was out fishing with one of my buddies this summer and his girlfriend calls him out on the river 3 times in like an hour. We ended up having to call it quits early cause she was lonley and wanted to see him.  :-X

Well there's the problem........it's not the g/f, it's your buddy that should've "accidentally-on-purpose" turned the phone off  ;)

When i go fishing with a bud........i make it clear that we don't leave early for any reasons other than emergencies (not including g/f's being lonely).  We usually agree on a time we should leave......give or take a "last cast" or so  ;D

mr.pink

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2005, 09:26:50 PM »

WOW,big fish there big steel,lol.must have been some fight.hey biff hows the fishin' been?

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2005, 09:28:14 PM »

I have a few of those stories too, like the walky talky incident at this year's St Mary Lake trip. ::) But I won't say more than that as I fear that I maybe banned by one of the moderators. ;)

FlyFishin Magician

• Old Timer
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2005, 10:25:13 PM »

Well - just go fish the upper Chilliwack - there's no cell phone reception up there!  Hey guys - it's too late for me.  I've been married now for over 7 years now!  My wife does let me get out though.  NOT three times per week.  But I do get out at least once per week during the salmon season.  And I have obtained some decent fly gear - so I consider myself extremely lucky!  Now if I can just upgrade my drift gear... :).  Nope!   :P

stinkytroutboy

• stinkytroutboy
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2005, 10:43:05 PM »

i just got some new fly gear from.. j&r acoutics.. the went testin out my gear at the stave it was pure genious equitment
crab cakes

Youngin

• Old Timer
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2005, 10:53:02 PM »

Well - just go fish the upper Chilliwack - there's no cell phone reception up there!  Hey guys - it's too late for me.  I've been married now for over 7 years now!  My wife does let me get out though.  NOT three times per week.  But I do get out at least once per week during the salmon season.  And I have obtained some decent fly gear - so I consider myself extremely lucky!  Now if I can just upgrade my drift gear... :).  Nope!   :P

yeah. my mom lets me n my dad fish.. she gets irritated tho if we go more then twice a week :P DAMN my cell phone works upper chilliwack :( but sometimes .. I kind of.. forget.. to turn on the ring tone... ;)

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2005, 10:53:48 PM »

I thought J and R is a salt water aquarium store.
weeeeeeeeeow!

Youngin

• Old Timer
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2005, 11:08:27 PM »

I doubt the teachers will go hard on us after the strike... most of the teachers I have are pretty lazy... more homework = more marking

And we are lead to believe that the strike is for the kids  :o

What are you talking about? where's my share in the wage increase.. how does class reduction help me!? i'll lose my study budies! I heard an ad in the radio "It's about the kids" you know what I said? BULL!@%^