Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19

Author Topic: 2016/17 Chilliwack River steelhead fishery information & water condition updates  (Read 98503 times)

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod

Everybody go to Lickman! ;D

Here is the fish you missed. ;)

That is the smallest steelhead I've ever caught. Missed another one before I had to quit at 8:30am.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Everybody go to Lickman! ;D

Here is the fish you missed. ;)

That is the smallest steelhead I've ever caught. Missed another one before I had to quit at 8:30am.
Glad you got out to do some real fishing. :P

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
    • Fishing with Rod

Going back to fake fishing in just over one week from now. ;D

Noahs Arc

• Old Timer

Rod you sure that's not one of your pictures of an Edith lake fish ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Slipped out this AM where I had one on briefly yesterday but no one home. I then left it to the weekenders who were out in large numbers today. Cleaned up some garbage around a party site and the tins as well close to $25 worth, must have been some party. ;D ;D

Silex-user

Slipped out this AM where I had one on briefly yesterday but no one home. I then left it to the weekenders who were out in large numbers today. Cleaned up some garbage around a party site and the tins as well close to $25 worth, must have been some party. ;D ;D

A least the $25 dollars worth  of tins pay for gas money. ;D ;D ;D

Silex user

Jk47

Low and clear... Lots of mouth breathers out today ;D but found several quiet spots albeit no fish had a lovely day to myself on several runs...need more rain

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

For those looking for the Wally Hall Junior Memorial Steelhead Derby, results are  here. Some people have been saying it was hard to find results.

https://www.fredscustomtackle.com/copy-of-wish-lists

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

A nice late morning trip with a good walk but that was the highlight for me. Heard of the odd one taken but did not see the action myself.

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
    • Fishing with Rod

Overnight rain didn't change the river conditions. It's still in very good shape.

The float got buried once this morning, hooked the right species again, but the wrong size came up. 14 inches long...

Dave

• Old Timer

Curious Rod .. wild or a residual?

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
    • Fishing with Rod

The one I got today popped off before I got to see it, but the one from last week was wild.

TheLostSockeye

I missed my invite to that huge party at the old prison site. Garbage strewn everywhere cans everywhere absolute mess. Wound up getting 3 grocery bags full of empties. Now I know why there was 6 honda civics parked there this past saturday.

yoda

Got out for the afternoon today. Water was perfect. Me and this really nice fly guy got low holed just when we were  getting to the meat part of a run. The low holer's first cast got him a wild one that he had to release. The fly guy got into a bull trout that he released.
I started working the water he just left and was rewarded with a 9lb hatch doe(yum,yum)!

bj23

Thanks Chris.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19