Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Vedder River fishing report with Hailey and Ken - worst fishing report ever?  (Read 33530 times)

Long_Cast

• Fish Smart

This is the biggest joke of a fishing report I've ever seen in my life. The entire video says FAIL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JFKIKFkJ4A

Anyone else agrees?

Knnn

• Old Timer

salmonlover

Remove accident post lol
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 03:35:33 PM by salmonlover »

salmonlover

I don't mind the fishing report at all lol damn that girl needs to make more. Props to her wading that water whether it was safe or not she's a trooper! Dont get why everyone gives this guy a hard time? Who is he hurting, he's just a guy whos trying to be helpful and you guys make him out to be a monster. Seriously people just need to chill and not sweat the little things.

clarkii

• Old Timer

Appears we have come full circle!
http://www.fishingwithrod.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=36847.0

And Salmon lover, not sure if your trolling, or serious, but I am hoping its not the latter.

salmonlover

Appears we have come full circle!
http://www.fishingwithrod.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=36847.0

And Salmon lover, not sure if your trolling, or serious, but I am hoping its not the latter.

I don't troll bro lol. I just watched a few of his videos. Don't like how sticks his hands in the gills but really he's just saying how the fishing is and ect. I really don't see the big deal. That's just one guys opinion

clarkii

• Old Timer

I don't troll bro lol. I just watched a few of his videos. Don't like how sticks his hands in the gills but really he's just saying how the fishing is and ect. I really don't see the big deal. That's just one guys opinion

I get that.  However there is a reason his comments section is disabled.  He does not take any constructive feedback on how he could better handle fish etc.  Instead he decides to shoot down these people and portray them as "haters" on the page.

Eventually he got tired and decided to turn off comments. 
And there is this stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCKTP5f0cqw

Overall, its just the blatantly unethical and sometimes illegal behaviour he is putting out there as "acceptable" on the net.

redtide

• Old Timer
  • catch anything?

i agree with salmonlover....the guy is just making vids on the vedder river. his ways are not ethical to everyone and believes what he is doing is the norm but lets face it.....just a guy with a video camera. Ive seen much worse on the chilliwack  than what his videos show. Im not protecting this guy but he's not the only fisherman fishing this way. Too easy to make him a scapegoat from the masses.

Flytech

• Old Timer
  • Wishin' I was Fishin'
    • The Fish Addict

Redtide , so it's accpetable to allow him to perpetuate the problems on the river? Now new people to fishing find his videos and think his actions are acceptable, and that just makes the problem worse. The people that have a problem with him are trying to fix problems, and not just burry our heads in the sand.

Ignorance is not acceptable.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer

Why are some members so obsessed with this guy ? The last thread had over 5 pages of comments. Ken is probably sitting at home laughing.

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry

" Those who fight monsters should beware lest they become monsters themselves."

- Frederick Nietzsche
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 05:19:11 PM by RalphH »
"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

leapin' tyee

• can't get enough

Why are some members so obsessed with this guy ? The last thread had over 5 pages of comments. Ken is probably sitting at home laughing.

x2    But is entertaining
 ;D ;D ;D

clarkii

• Old Timer

" Those who fight monsters should beware lest they become monsters themselves."

- Frederick Nietzsche

True, but

"When the job's done, walk away"

-Leroy Jethro Gibbs

And yes I did just quote a tv charachter

kevzabob

i like the video where he takes a scoop of roe and eats it. Very entertaining....

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....

More videos of her and less of him!! Why is she not wearing a PFD I mean come one now. I dont even blame her as she is probably not that well educated in how strong the river currents are and what the circumstances are from a bad fall. He is just a total idiot and his choice of what he kills is beyond anything I would even consider as good table fare.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family