Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Vedder River fishing report with Hailey and Ken - worst fishing report ever?  (Read 33529 times)

Noahs Arc

• Old Timer

Oh I feel all warm and fuzzy inside... Could be the crown royal though.

Drewhill

well it's just a rumour but you should know more than I know. As far as integrity goes, it's what can be seen here on Fishing with Rod. What right now makes it the best fishing discussion board in BC. Always innovative Rod championed the quality fishing experiences we ignored for decades. pea mouth chub, carp, pike minnow, cum and pink salmon. He came here a stranger with none of the local prejudices and made it a better place. Kudos to Rod & Nina, his crew and all the members of here. They are still doing it.

Lol, well that's a new species I'm not sure I want to catch.

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry

similar to bi 'bows, another of my typos.  ;D
"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry

I've heard rumors there are other discussion boards where a person can get banned for what they say here! LOL!

I've received a PM or 2 on this comment. I am unable to send PMs from here. Don't know why and I'm not particularly worried about it.
My email address is available from my user profile.
"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

Pin-nook

Wow...6 Pages now??  Is it even about the original topic or has it morphed into a hybrid?

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod

well it's just a rumour but you should know more than I know. As far as integrity goes, it's what can be seen here on Fishing with Rod. What right now makes it the best fishing discussion board in BC. Always innovative Rod championed the quality fishing experiences we ignored for decades. pea mouth chub, carp, pike minnow, chum and pink salmon. He came here a stranger with none of the local prejudices and made it a better place. Kudos to Rod & Nina, his crew and all the members of here. They are still doing it.

Awe... :-[ Thanks Ralph. :)

Floater

• Old Timer

"She is willing to do what it takes to get to that spot". . . Yah drown!
[

poper

"She is willing to do what it takes to get to that spot". . . Yah drown!
[/quote.   Your going to make me watch that part again.lol, got to make some popcorn.