Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Vedder River fishing report with Hailey and Ken - worst fishing report ever?  (Read 33527 times)

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry

Are you new to the world LOL Age means nothing

Hah! As if you'd know junior.  ;D
"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry

The biggest Red Flag was when he suggested to viewers not to call RAPP when they see people fishing illegally because he despised "rats".

that could be a red flag about more than one thing.
"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

Flytech

• Old Timer
  • Wishin' I was Fishin'
    • The Fish Addict

What some of the commenters were saying was far from constructive criticism, well beyond the hate boundary. That's just unfair to the guy who is actually trying to be helpful to others.

The hate speech sucks, I was trying to be as constructive as possible, but he still deleted everything. He too posted some pretty racist ignorant comments on Rod's YouTube page prior to starting his own. But two wrongs don't make a right.

dobrolub

Hm... I see. Well I hope Ken takes this as an opportunity to improve, after all this is what we are here for. Though well meaning comments will go a long way in helping an individual see where one might improve.

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry

I think it's been pointed out already but all this attention actually helps Ken. Think of all the extra views he gets on you tube... that could turn into $ for him. Some people will actually take his advice and there'll be more of the type of angler some of you seem to despise. They'll watch every report he posts for is 'tips'. Could be more $ for him. Get over it - get on with your life.

TheLostSockeye

I used to be in the YouTube game and made money making videos. He will make absolutely nothing with the amount of views / subscribers he has. I would say around $0.10 per video. Giving him views really doesn't do much. YouTube pays out depending on how many clicks you get on the advertisements in the video. There is a minimum payout of $100 so without a doubt he has not reached that. So as of right now I can say that he has not gained anything.

I believe that the only reason why he continues is because of the likes / dislikes. He still gets around 50- 50 ratio of likes to dislikes. If you all want him to stop making videos what you have to do is get a large ratio of dislikes to likes. He keeps making videos because he is trying to satisfy the half of his audience. If he realizes that 50 people dislike his video while only 10 like it he might get it through his thick skull that he is doing something wrong.

ByteMe

Those pfd's arent swiftwater rated

;D..........don't know what you all are complaining about,I could watch her crossing the river all day long
There is more Bull S**T in fly fishing than in a Texas cattle yard
                                         Lefty Kreh

Damien

• Old Timer

Would have been nice to see her get a scare and take a solid dunking.

Dave

• Old Timer

Would have been nice to see her get a scare and take a solid dunking.
Wow :o  she could just as easily injured herself or possibly drowned ... let's hope she will be more careful in the future.

Humpy

He's going steelhead fishing too.  :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kk7Uquaeyg
Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.

Britguy

• Old Timer

I think he needs to sharpen his knife, seems like she hacked her way through gutting that spring :-\

greyghost

• Poach the poacher!

I think he needs to sharpen his knife, seems like she hacked her way through gutting that spring :-\
I didn't know that was a spring! I thought see was draining water out of her rubber boot!
Have you talked too someone for a while and thought too yourself.......
"who ties your shoelaces for you"

Damien

• Old Timer

errrmerrrgrrrrd, sooooo cold!!!!!

Time to bounce for steelhead, if he can afford waders.

silver ghost

• Old Timer

looking forward to his steelhead reports... I wonder how many skunked trips he will do before calling it quits