Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Vedder River fishing report with Hailey and Ken - worst fishing report ever?  (Read 33510 times)

losos

More videos of her and less of him!! Why is she not wearing a PFD I mean come one now. I dont even blame her as she is probably not that well educated in how strong the river currents are and what the circumstances are from a bad fall. He is just a total idiot and his choice of what he kills is beyond anything I would even consider as good table fare.

She is not wearing PFD ?  You must be blind ,she has great PFDs.

Drewhill

It's amazing that people would get their reports from a guy who needs to bottom bounce the Vedder to get his fish.

clarkii

• Old Timer

She is not wearing PFD ?  You must be blind ,she has great PFDs.

Those pfd's arent swiftwater rated

Damien

• Old Timer

Built for comfort and speed.

milo

• Old Timer

More videos of her and less of him!! Why is she not wearing a PFD I mean come one now. I dont even blame her as she is probably not that well educated in how strong the river currents are and what the circumstances are from a bad fall. He is just a total idiot and his choice of what he kills is beyond anything I would even consider as good table fare.

x2

He could have posted that video under the title: "How to get rid of your girlfriend". I believe she is a bit of an attention seeker, and I am fine with that - after all, we live in Kardashian times... ::) But crossing that stretch of river without a PFD and a wading staff is just plain stupid. It could have easily gone so bloody wrong.

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry

unlikely that it's his girlfriend - looks to be half his age
"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

burnaby

"Let's go fishing with Barbie and Ken" would be a more appropriate title with desc. "Look what Barbie can do" and warning "Don't try this unless you have a plastic head".  :o

spoiler

Hey Long cast,
 I dare you to tell Ken to his face that he is doing a poor job of the fishing reports!

Damien

• Old Timer

Ooooh, suggested violence on the internet.  How cool!

I don't know this guy or gal, nor what they are trying to accomplish by posting this narcissistic attention whoring rubbish.  But it is kinda comical to me how he is seemingly taking himself quite seriously.

And OMG, I just watching another video of him wading in jogging pants picking up a spring through the gills and out the mouth. 

W
T
F

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....

unlikely that it's his girlfriend - looks to be half his age

Are you new to the world LOL Age means nothing

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

dobrolub

What some of the commenters were saying was far from constructive criticism, well beyond the hate boundary. That's just unfair to the guy who is actually trying to be helpful to others.

clarkii

• Old Timer

He does not take any constructive feedback on how he could better handle fish etc.  Instead he decides to shoot down these people and portray them as "haters" on the page.[quote

author=dobrolub link=topic=36974.msg350606#msg350606 date=1416199827]
What some of the commenters were saying was far from constructive criticism, well beyond the hate boundary. That's just unfair to the guy who is actually trying to be helpful to others.
[/quote]
Did I say all comments were constructive criticism?  no I didn't. 

He did not distinguish between those who were and those who were not.  guilt by association .

dobrolub

Yea. But sometimes it's easier to put a weed block on the whole lawn to keep a few bad ones that keep coming back. Though I think Ken will realize that on youtube you actually want the comments to be open for all. There are always going to be аsshоlеs who spew hateful comments or overreact on every little thing.

PinFishin

I honestly thought the video was a comedy until I read the comments.

"As usual a fish was landed without the camera within distance". I laughed as I saw the fish that looked like it had died of natural causes. That fish would have been tossed back do quick if I had have caught it.

Are we sure this guy isn't just trolling the fishing community and getting everyone worked up over nothing?

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season

either you failed to watch his videos completely or you're not aware of some of the infractions he committed...if you did, you would think he needed to help himself first before passing misinformation to others.

The biggest Red Flag was when he suggested to viewers not to call RAPP when they see people fishing illegally because he despised "rats". I don't know about you, but I don't see that as trying to be helpful to anyone.