Donald Trump
- 17 (38.6%)
Joe Biden
- 25 (56.8%)
Other
- 2 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: November 04, 2020, 10:08:03 AM

Author Topic: Poll: Question on the U.S. Presidential election  (Read 14244 times)

kosanin kosher salt

Poll: Question on the U.S. Presidential election
« on: November 02, 2020, 10:08:03 AM »

Who?

Hike_and_fish

• Old Timer
Re: Poll: Question on the U.S. Presidential election
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 11:12:06 AM »

Canada needs a leader who will fight for the nation like Trump has done down south. He's better than Mr.Cross-legged socks guy that's for sure.

IronNoggin

• Old Timer
  • Any River... Any Time....
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 01:32:21 PM »

CohoJake

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 01:46:08 PM »

Wanna trade?  We'll do it - but no take-backs!

notmebud

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2020, 03:50:41 PM »

you would just replace one idiot in Canada for a raving narcissistic looneybin from the USA, he must be a fisher, :o :o he wanders so far from the truth.

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2020, 06:29:04 PM »

...a raving narcissistic looneybin from the USA, he must be a fisher, :o :o he wanders so far from the truth.

!LIKE!
"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

Wiseguy

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2020, 06:44:00 PM »

you would just replace one idiot in Canada for a raving narcissistic looneybin from the USA, he must be a fisher, :o :o he wanders so far from the truth.

dennisK

• Old Timer
  • sheep rise up.
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2020, 07:33:05 PM »

It'd be great if some of our american members might chime in about their thoughts.

JBB

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2020, 08:52:09 PM »

if our " american members " vote for Trump, I don't believe they are capable of forming a coherent thought.
Man does not cease to play because he grows old ; he grows old because he ceases to play

CohoJake

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2020, 10:26:38 PM »

I'd love to be able to fish in BC next fall. The US response to COVID-19 has been so miserable that I don't blame Canadians for not wanting us there.  It is incredibly embarrassing that so much of our country believes Trump has been a good leader on COVID - when more and more spread is his direct responsibility. From the shaming of mask-wearers to the continual rallies that have caused an estimated 30,000 infections to date, to the Whitehouse event that caused Trump himself to be hospitalized, but then when he got better he asserts it is because he has "good genes" and those who die are really just "weak" to begin with.  I honestly cannot think of anyone who could done a worse job with COVID.  His response has actually been worse than a lack of leadership - it has been anti-leadership.  If he totally handed off responsibility to someone else that would be one thing - but he goes far beyond that and actually sabotages the very things that help.

Americans have completely lost faith in humanity and each other.  Trump has made sure that we do not trust our leaders, our doctors, vaccines, science, or the goodwill of anyone who is different.  He has caused a run on gun stores by both parties.  Everyone is expecting violence after the election no matter how it turns out.

The longer the border is closed, the harder it will be to re-open it.  Trump does not want the borders open.  He doesn't care about our communities that depend on the tourism and trade the comes with open borders.  He explicitly does not care about any state that doesn't vote for him, so he doesn't care even about conservative communities in Washington.  He politicizes everything, so when Western states were burning, he blames it on Democrat governors, or claims that "antifa" started the fires. 

I pray for a time when I can join you guys on the river bank again, and I will happily share with you the amazing fishing I have found down here as well since the border has been closed.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2020, 10:47:39 PM »

Well said.

salmonrook

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2020, 12:26:57 AM »

Here, here .

bigblockfox

• Old Timer

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2020, 12:20:41 PM »

Speaking of "ANTIFA" - are people aware there is no such organization? Just another big Trump right wing lie.
"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

clarki

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2020, 01:16:46 PM »

Speaking of "ANTIFA" - are people aware there is no such organization? Just another big Trump right wing lie.
Not sure that’s the case. While Trump’s claim the ANTIFA is a tool/tactic of the Democrats is untrue, ATIFA does exist, from what I have read. Yes, it doesn’t appear to be an organized organization (it has been referred to as a “loose movement”), it is an entity with roots in Europe, and more recently in North America.

Perhaps you are referring Trump’s threat to designate it as a terrorist organization, when it is not an organization as it doesn’t have a clear leader, structure or member roles.

Or are we agreeing?