Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Some people  (Read 10225 times)

wildmanyeah

• Old Timer
Re: Some people
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2019, 08:24:09 PM »

Well said.

Also note this weekend at the mouth was busy. Lots of boats still out of bounds. No enforcement at all. Even on the weekend. With all the guide boats we ALL see out there, you have to think they would care a out their business and reputation no ? The guides know it's not enforced. That's why they do it.

Seen lots of hero picks of bonked pinks on social media this weekend. looks like at barrowtown.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 08:27:31 PM by wildmanyeah »

4x4

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2019, 11:14:45 AM »

H&F,

I would think twice about posting someones picture online before you have your facts on that particular picture. I'm a little surprised Rodney hasn't taken it down.

On another thread you posted pics of guides fishing out of bounds along with other boats. I get what your doing and why but if your goal is to shame, those boat pics don't identify certain individuals as clearly as your post on this thread. i think it would be prudent to take down the pic from this thread.

We were out in the Fort Langley area Sturgeon fishing as few days ago and we saw quite a few people Pink fishing. One of my passengers yelled at them that Pinks were closed. I guess they were fishing for coarse fish and caught Pinks.

Hike_and_fish

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2019, 11:23:04 AM »

H&F,

I would think twice about posting someones picture online before you have your facts on that particular picture. I'm a little surprised Rodney hasn't taken it down.

On another thread you posted pics of guides fishing out of bounds along with other boats. I get what your doing and why but if your goal is to shame, those boat pics don't identify certain individuals as clearly as your post on this thread. i think it would be prudent to take down the pic from this thread.

We were out in the Fort Langley area Sturgeon fishing as few days ago and we saw quite a few people Pink fishing. One of my passengers yelled at them that Pinks were closed. I guess they were fishing for coarse fish and caught Pinks.

I have my facts straight. Thanks tho. Second of all, I never mentioned guide companies and I NEVER posted a picture of someone's face OR boat number. I could have, considering one of those guides posts on this forum regularly.  If Rod wants to take it down it's his site. He can do what he wants. Doesnt bother me. What bothers me ( and it should bother everyone ) are licensed companies breaking the law. Boo hoo I posted a picture of people committing illegal activity. Suck it up

4x4

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2019, 11:39:40 AM »

Before your start running off at the mouth your not getting my point.

I know you never mentioned Guide companies or posted pics of faces except one very clearly. Why one person and not a bunch of pics of the others not following the rules?

Looking forward to seeing who else are breaking the rules.

GordJ

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2019, 08:43:59 PM »

I have my facts straight. Thanks tho. Second of all, I never mentioned guide companies and I NEVER posted a picture of someone's face OR boat number. I could have, considering one of those guides posts on this forum regularly.  If Rod wants to take it down it's his site. He can do what he wants. Doesnt bother me. What bothers me ( and it should bother everyone ) are licensed companies breaking the law. Boo hoo I posted a picture of people committing illegal activity. Suck it up
When was the trial of those you say were breaking the law? Or are you the supreme judge now? I read what 4x4 posted and thought it was excellent advice that was offered in a considerate manner and you came back like a little puke. If you are so concerned why not contact the people that you are accusing or would that be the actions of an adult and not a whiny little sniveller? Try manning up instead of hiding behind a keyboard.

Hike_and_fish

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2019, 08:49:47 PM »

Shame on you. When it comes to FN and nets, almost everyone cries. When someone points out wrong doing of non FN people, everyone gets their panties in bunch. The law is the law. If its unjust or not it's still the law. The picture I posed wasnt ment to " Shame " anyone. It's simply pointing out how many boats are fishing illegally on a daily bassis. Do you see any boat numbers ? Did I name anyone ? NO. grow up

standalone

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2019, 02:36:42 PM »

20 people fishing whole season catch less fish than one commercial net. big deal. crying baby got breast feeding.

Hike_and_fish

• Old Timer
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2019, 02:54:12 PM »

20 people fishing whole season catch less fish than one commercial net. big deal. crying baby got breast feeding.

Some nets are legal and poaching isnt. Black and white.

sbc hris

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2019, 05:23:26 PM »

So poaching is justifiable as long as you’re poaching less than a commercial netting operation?  ??? :o

Wiseguy

• Old Timer
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2019, 07:09:11 PM »

Crying about a few sporties fishing the Sumas mouth. Who cares? DFO doesn’t. You all should be crying about the Fraser closed to Salmon Fishing.

Hike_and_fish

• Old Timer
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2019, 07:59:53 PM »

Crying about a few sporties fishing the Sumas mouth. Who cares? DFO doesn’t. You all should be crying about the Fraser closed to Salmon Fishing.

Rules are rules pal. I think it's clear you're not a fan of rules. Have fun with your barbed hooks and limit hole poaching. You're not worth my time

DanL

• Old Timer
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2019, 08:25:29 PM »

Interesting to see all the different reasons people use to justify various behavior

halcyonguitars

• Old Timer
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2019, 08:40:43 PM »

That's why we have regs, 'cause ethics are just opinions...

Wiseguy

• Old Timer
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2019, 06:39:19 AM »

Rules are rules pal. I think it's clear you're not a fan of rules. Have fun with your barbed hooks and limit hole poaching. You're not worth my time
I will get you a box of tissue paper. You cry more then a 2 yr old. Call up the D.F.O and complain to them if u so worried about it.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 07:01:05 AM by Wiseguy »

Wiseguy

• Old Timer
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2019, 06:56:31 AM »

Double post erased.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 06:59:47 AM by Wiseguy »