Advanced search  

Poll

Do you smoke up while fishing?

Yes
- 38 (40%)
No
- 57 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 92

Author Topic: Marijuana  (Read 27529 times)

Jk47

Re: Marijuana
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2018, 07:41:16 PM »

The pure and outright ignorance in this thread is an atrocity. Like it really makes ANY f*#king sense for ANYONE to sell a $5 joint to someone laced with $20 (+) of cocaine (or any other drug) is LUDICROUS!! Are you kidding me? I’ve lived a hard life. I’ve been involved in many hard drugs over the years. Not proud, but extremely humbled. And very educated on the discussion at hand. The only things to save me from a life of addiction is 1: my family 2: Fishing 3: marijuana. No way you can convince me of your argument. Wow. For someone who knows all the old school pot strains and terms you really are one special kind of stupid, aren’t you?

Jk47

« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2018, 07:52:14 PM »

I say kill this thread, it’s going nowhere and has nothing to do with fishing, clearly it’s creating a wedge between good people (as I have to believe that all people generally mean well and are good) but this discussion is pointless obviously. I really don’t care if you smoke weed or not. Why does it so agrevate those that don’t if I or others do? Mind your own. Live your own. Jesus. Get a grip.

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2018, 08:24:07 PM »

I say kill this thread, it’s going nowhere and has nothing to do with fishing.

No $hit Sherlock...obviously, the main topic was about the use of Marijuana while fishing instigated by the passing of legalization. Don't like it...don't participate. But calling someone stupid because you disagree with their views shows your lack of intelligence... or maybe you're just suffering from withdrawals.

You sir are obviously naive and misinformed...but one thing you are right about is living your own life. How's that for getting a grip? By the way manufacturing synthetics and adding them to low grade weed can increase your margin by four folds. Someone who claims to have been involved in the trade for years should know this. Then again, there's always been discrepancies between users who think they know and those who really do know.

PaulyD

« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2018, 08:42:40 PM »

If you believe that adding synthetics to low grade weed to make it stronger or any better for profit margins then clearly you have no clue what your talking about . It’s almost not funny anymore how so far off you are on this subject yet you still speak from the rear end

Stratocaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2018, 08:45:46 PM »

I say kill this thread, it’s going nowhere and has nothing to do with fishing, clearly it’s creating a wedge between good people (as I have to believe that all people generally mean well and are good) but this discussion is pointless obviously. I really don’t care if you smoke weed or not. Why does it so agrevate those that don’t if I or others do? Mind your own. Live your own. Jesus. Get a grip.

I don’t give a rats my friend whether you smoke marijuana or not in a controlled environment that won’t affect others.  Smoke away.  But I have no desire whatsoever to smell MJ smoke anywhere especially if it wafts into my own home.  I’m sick and tired of people saying it’s ok to smoke anywhere they want and we shouldn’t be bothered by it.  What kind of self entitled attitude is that?  I work near the metrotown mall and every day on my walk to work I can smell the smoke.  I can’t avoid it and sometimes it gets on my clothes which gets awkward when I walk into my office building. 

Jk47

« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2018, 08:52:37 PM »

Right. Since you know everything about the drug trade, this is the 2nd time in this thread  I’ll ask for evidence of yours or others unfounded statements, and likely the second time my request will be ignored. Show me substantiated evidence of a common occurrence of the poor, innocent,  un-knowing pot consumer being duped by a ‘pusher’ with a ‘laced’ joint and I’ll shut my yap. I’m shutting my yap regardless now, I’m done. This conversation is insane. Good night

Every Day

• Old Timer
« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2018, 09:07:20 PM »

I dare you to find a spelling or grammatical error in my post.

Kids steel their parents weed and sell it at school...

I had to do it, I'm sorry  ;D

Jk47

« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2018, 09:12:16 PM »

Bahah!!!!! Thanks Dan wow your good! 
(Lol see what I did they’re)  ;D

Every Day

• Old Timer
« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2018, 09:14:09 PM »

Bahah!!!!! Thanks Dan wow your good! 
(Lol see what I did they’re)  ;D

So painful for me lol! Needed to inject some humour in here.

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2018, 09:23:07 PM »

I always love it when people ask for proof when they can find the answers for themselves simply by googling it. Why would I incriminate myself for the sake of someone else's inability to discredit what I state?  No need to take anything I say at face value. There are a lot of agencies backed by pro activists and law authorities that can authenticate facts from fiction. Believe what you want to believe, but that's as far as I'm going because as some of you know, there are members of this forum that are in law enforcement and I'd be a bigger fool to delve deeper into this subject.

But for the sake of argument, I took the time to find and post this after all these shenanigan comments made towards me.

https://greencamp.com/laced-weed/

Take it for what it is...nothing more than information that scratches the surface.

PaulyD

« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2018, 09:36:42 PM »

Pathetic!! Just because you can google it doesn’t mean it’s the truth your gonna find .. kept on searching till you found one that matched how you think hey ..pretty sad you are so misguided on this

Jk47

« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2018, 09:38:46 PM »

Just going to sit back with my popcorn now. I have a feeling this is just STARTING to get good

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2018, 09:44:17 PM »

If you believe that adding synthetics to low grade weed to make it stronger or any better for profit margins then clearly you have no clue what your talking about . It’s almost not funny anymore how so far off you are on this subject yet you still speak from the rear end

::) Good one...another fool who contradicts without backing up what they say while demanding definitive proof from the person they disagree with. Hurling insults doesn't make your argument more convincing. If anything it leads one to believe, smoking pot really does damage your brain cells.

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2018, 09:58:02 PM »

Pathetic!! Just because you can google it doesn’t mean it’s the truth your gonna find .. kept on searching till you found one that matched how you think hey ..pretty sad you are so misguided on this

Once a fool, always a fool. Obviously not everything on the web is credible, but when you go to Health Canada which is a government agency that sanctions the use of legal marijuana, they stipulate warnings of the use of uncertified grow ops and give you additional information on where you can go to ask questions and they will also direct you websites that they deem credible where you can investigate the topic on hand.

Don't let your ego get in the way, as I said before, no need to take what I say at face value....Do your research and prove me wrong! Why would I need to justify anything when there are already dozens of sites that say that I'm right?

...and to be clear, I only googled the information after the last comment asking for proof....everything else I wrote comes directly from personal experience.  So take it for what it is because I've gone as far as I'm going with this....Smoke away and have a good trip!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 10:08:02 PM by blaydRnr »

PaulyD

« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2018, 10:02:24 PM »

I have never demanded definitive proof from a fool who has to ‘google it ‘ to find answers and has no real life experience in the matter ..