Advanced search  

Poll

Do you smoke up while fishing?

Yes
- 38 (40%)
No
- 57 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 92

Author Topic: Marijuana  (Read 27531 times)

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
Re: Marijuana
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2018, 10:14:42 PM »

I have never demanded definitive proof from a fool who has to ‘google it ‘ to find answers and has no real life experience in the matter ..

I didn't google it for my benefit. I already knew about some of it's contents years before the site even went up. Even before surfing the web became the norm. That my friend is what I mean about experience...not proud of it, but just trying to keep it real.

Jk47

« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2018, 07:39:42 AM »

Can somebody else please tell this fool how with each post he keeps making himself sound more and more absurd? Wow....

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2018, 11:48:43 AM »

Can somebody else please tell this fool how with each post he keeps making himself sound more and more absurd? Wow....

Oh yeah...everyone knows people were already surfing the net and googling back in the early '80s.  Who's being absurd now? Maybe it's time to ask mommy and daddy what it was like back then...so run along youngster before you make yourself look more foolish.

Okay now I'm done with this thread because there's no point in trying to rationalize facts with pot heads who live in their own world.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 11:59:56 AM by blaydRnr »

Jk47

« Reply #108 on: November 18, 2018, 12:28:26 PM »

????? That made no sense whatsoever. BlaydRunmer you’re a complete twat. I’ve spent time looking back into your previous posts all over this forum and you are clearly an oppinionated douche bag. Get a life

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
« Reply #109 on: November 18, 2018, 12:36:17 PM »

????? That made no sense whatsoever. BlaydRunmer you’re a complete twat. I’ve spent time looking back into your previous posts all over this forum and you are clearly an oppinionated douche bag. Get a life

Funny...you took the time and effort to go through almost 1500 of my posts, yet you couldn't even back up any of your statements with facts from the web. I'm gonna call "Troll" on this one.

BBarley

« Reply #110 on: November 18, 2018, 01:55:45 PM »

Fishing season must be winding down and cabin fever setting in going by the mood in this thread. Gonna be a long winter.......... :(

PaulyD

« Reply #111 on: November 18, 2018, 04:25:50 PM »

Blaydrnr backing up statements by using the internet’s google machine doesn’t mean jack s__t compared to actual life firsthand experience don’t you get it ?? Just because you heard this and that or read it online doesn’t mean you know anything about this topic and it’s obvious you don’t !! Take your face away from your device and live a little there is actually real stuff happening outside start by looking out your windows then work your way up to going out your front door take baby steps I know you can do it  ;)

GordJ

« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2018, 06:17:41 PM »

Actually, anecdotal evidence is less reliable than properly researched fact. I have been smoking tobacco off and on for 45 years and my experience is that smoking does not cause cancer but I suspect it wouldn’t take long to prove my “experience” to be wrong.
Personally, I disagree with blad’s beliefs but I fully support his right to express them.

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2018, 07:04:41 PM »

Blaydrnr backing up statements by using the internet’s google machine doesn’t mean jack s__t compared to actual life firsthand experience don’t you get it ?? Just because you heard this and that or read it online doesn’t mean you know anything about this topic and it’s obvious you don’t !! Take your face away from your device and live a little there is actually real stuff happening outside start by looking out your windows then work your way up to going out your front door take baby steps I know you can do it  ;)

I was talking from experience, but how else can I back it up other than to post something that's accessible to anyone online where they can find evidence of what I was referring to? The original topic was about lacing herb which has been done for decades...it's a fact and I've done it myself as a young man. But for some reason people don't want to believe it or think it makes no sense.

So go ahead and keep saying I'm full of $hit because eventually someone else will come along that knows more than me and they'll be the one to make you eat your words.

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2018, 07:11:41 PM »

Personally, I disagree with blad’s beliefs but I fully support his right to express them.

I appreciate and respect the way you responded...thank you for that.

bobby b

« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2018, 08:23:24 PM »

If you think you know sh*t ... 8) and someone says your full of it :o best to keep  :-X or someone is gonna  :'(

Light up already.... Err I mean ... Lighten up already  ;D

Spawn Sack

• Old Timer
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2018, 10:25:39 PM »

Not sure what compelled me to re-read all 8 pages of this thread. I'm not high but now I kind of wish I was. Painful. So very painful...

I think we all know what to get Robert_G and blaydRnr for xmas!

https://www.simmsfishing.com/fish-whistle-f18

Simms is promoting Cannabis use whhhhhaaaaatttttt!?!!

I always find it ironic that most of the uptight, sphincter clenched 24/7, anti-weed cronies are those who would benefit most from it!!

Chill dude - try a cookie.

Jk47

« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2018, 05:12:53 AM »

Haha! Great link and if you click on reviews, there’s even one from one of our local fishing celebrities himself! No surprise there! ;D I’m actually soon going to be starting up the worlds first ever “Toke and Wade” service. Guests from all over the world who want the combined experience of sampling some of our country’s finest herb whilst chasing Winter Ghosts in the river can spend the day with myself and a fistful of pre-rolled joints on a guided tour. Cost...? A cool $420 bucks  ;D

Hike_and_fish

• Old Timer
« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2018, 01:54:41 PM »

Haha! Great link and if you click on reviews, there’s even one from one of our local fishing celebrities himself! No surprise there! ;D I’m actually soon going to be starting up the worlds first ever “Toke and Wade” service. Guests from all over the world who want the combined experience of sampling some of our country’s finest herb whilst chasing Winter Ghosts in the river can spend the day with myself and a fistful of pre-rolled joints on a guided tour. Cost...? A cool $420 bucks  ;D

That's not a bad idea actually.

Just stay off the city owned trails and be far away from them so you'll be out of the scope of a bylaw infraction.

Dave

• Old Timer
« Reply #119 on: November 19, 2018, 02:57:07 PM »

I think it's an awesome idea!  Would love to read the business plan ;D