Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tidal Fraser - catch and release.  (Read 22003 times)

Moloto

Re: Tidal Fraser - catch and release.
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2015, 01:41:29 PM »

Stupid question...  Other than bar fishing,  can I float fish the tidal Fraser with roe for Springs? Just needed verification and clarification of selective fishing methods allowed.

Apennock

« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2015, 02:08:20 PM »

Float fishing shouldn't be an issue so long as your leader is a reasonable length. 

doja

« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2015, 02:10:25 PM »

Stupid question...  Other than bar fishing,  can I float fish the tidal Fraser with roe for Springs? Just needed verification and clarification of selective fishing methods allowed.
I belive so as I don't think sockeye are known to take roe. If you DO start hooking them (more than 1) I'd stop and change methods. I can only really think of BB as the main concern for socks but I don't fish the mouth much.

The only stupid question is the one NOT asked.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 02:14:06 PM by doja »

hrenya

« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2015, 05:41:24 AM »

You were not really looking for advice or help.... You wanted to debate an issue and were all over the place... Lol

You had a concern about the regs...  And instead of calling DFO you waited for someone else to do the job you chose not to do.... Lol. 

As someone mentioned above , NOT ALL people at this forum speak clear English , for me English is second (technically third) language , so instead of your LOL`ings , you read between the lines , where I clearly wrote that if I have time I will stop by their office at Steveston ( too bad is closes at 4 pm and I work till 3:30 and I can`t make it ) .You clearly see , that Rod wrote that they fixed "mistake" on their website. IMO , until that , you can say whatever you want and it won`t matter because its not matching . And last thing I`d like to say , I`d rather ask people if I`m not sure instead of going to the river , and how some people wrote at this post "start c&r" :) what appeared to be incorrect .

doja

« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2015, 08:41:30 AM »

I'm willing to bet rod emailed them....  You write/read fair enough to accomplish this task.   Some how you found their address.... Most likely on the website but you might also know of its location from other sources.

English wasn't the first language I learned.... Lol
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 08:48:32 AM by doja »