Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2013/14 Chilliwack River steelhead fishery information & water condition updates  (Read 89830 times)

Brian the fisherman

no i heard up river and just behind on the way is hot stuff, go up river and find big fish
basically all up river is better than lower right  now.
Tight lines to all

kingpin

• Old Timer

no i heard up river and just behind on the way is hot stuff, go up river and find big fish
basically all up river is better than lower right  now.

more like the few fish coming in are getting beat on from peach to train bridge
Im an advocate for the supremacy of the bait fisherman race and a firm believer in the purity of it.

leapin' tyee

• can't get enough

more like the few fish coming in are getting beat on from peach to train bridge

x2     

Bobber

• I'm a llama!

Peach Brown i call it the gauntlet. Sad to see all those good rods come to that. Fish dont have a chance thank god for evenings gives the fish a chance to move.

bcguy

Peach Brown i call it the gauntlet. Sad to see all those good rods come to that. Fish dont have a chance thank god for evenings gives the fish a chance to move.

;D
"It seems clear beyond the possibility of argument that any given generation of men can have only a lease, not ownership, of the earth; and one essential term of the lease is that the earth be handed on to the next generation with unimpaired potentialities. This is the conservationist's concern"-RHB

liketofish

• Old Timer

Lets close down some of these gong show spots to give the fish a fighting chance to get to my preferred pocket waters in mid river.  ;D

typhoon

• Old Timer

Lets close down some of these gong show spots to give the fish a fighting chance to get to my preferred pocket waters in mid river.  ;D
Can you fit 20 guys into each pocket?

Tenz85

In the greater picture is a good turn out of anglers on a popular river the problem or is it the fact the fish aren't returning... Yet...

Perhaps the upcoming abundance of precipitation shall really start the steelhead season on all parts of the river.

liketofish

• Old Timer

Can you fit 20 guys into each pocket?

No they won't do bushwacking to get to my favourite pockets. I am not talking about pockets at Tamahi.  ;)

mikeyman

There are no fish yet.well maybe one or two.

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....

There are no fish yet.well maybe one or two.

Freds is reporting that several fish were brought in today. Looks like the rain brought them in.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Stewie

Was out on the vedder yesterday with a buddy who hooked a 12-14lb wild, saw another guy show up, fish for 5 min and land a large hatchery.. I got nothing.. Was it my breath???

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Water conditions were hanging on this morning even with some heavy rain but is windy in the Lower.

liketofish

• Old Timer

The weather channels are all warning of heavy rain today and worse tonight with 50mm coming. Looks like the river will be blown and another toasted weekend trip. ::)

CohoMan

• Old Timer

My buddy messaged me that the river is "Timmy" coloured now.