Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: bastards at stave river today  (Read 15452 times)

frozensalmon

bastards at stave river today
« on: October 04, 2011, 08:47:39 PM »

in the afternoon there were 4 guys there fishing in the spawning channel ! one was smoking pot and I'm sure they don't know nothing about regulation
I was walking pass them and started to yelled at them, they didn't give a **** and said am I a cop, we can fish anywhere we want , no one cares, so on...
then the guy who fished in the channel quickly pull up a big spring/chum up, at least 15 lb, 2 foot long at least, it's already turning red (spawn stage or something)

I can't do too much but I was so mad and called the DFO , DFO officer said it was great for me to call them, we will be taking care, damn, then they hanged up and wtf that's it?!  I wanna get the fish too but got to play by the rule man, those bastard think I was so stupid don't know there's fish in the channel wtf

While I was calling I think they left fast, at least I can't see them anymore, and  of coz they took that giant fish!

I don't want to just bitch or whine about this on a internet fourm, some action got to be taken, damn, seriously I think DFO is a joke
bastard ruin my day

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
more coho, more coho... ::)

DanJohn

• First Brookie!
Re: bastards at stave river today
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 08:53:50 PM »

WOW

A little excessive buddy. Sure, if they arent following the rules, call it in! Yell at em real good. But dont let it wreck your whole day. The world is full of a lot of different types of people. Just gotta live and let live man. Do what you can, but not at the cost of your own sanity.
Give me a fish, I eat for a day. Teach me to fish, all my money goes away!

frozensalmon

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 08:58:01 PM »

I was ok until I saw them drag the fish to death...kicking the fish, using whatever that is I don't know to hit the fish..just abuse

nickredway

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 09:04:26 PM »

There's a reason these topics keep on getting moved  :)

frozensalmon

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 09:10:07 PM »

There's a reason these topics keep on getting moved  :)

well ,  admin go ahead just move or delete I don't care, like I said complaining on a internet fourm is a joke anyway
there's always some people never give a cupcakes in real world about fishing

after they left I fished for another 2 hours, at least peace and calm , nice day

rjs

• work is over rated !!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 09:34:32 PM »

frozen salmon I take it u haven't fished there much ! waite till the real show shows up there  :o

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 10:03:33 PM »

frozensalmon I hope this makes you feel better..  If the fish was in the shape you discribed then they will most likely get sick from eating it. It's what you call Karma. It always comes back to bite you.   ;D

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

frozensalmon

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 10:22:37 PM »

lol.. well , I do hope they get sick for just this time , so at least they will feel something is done wrong  :)

RiverRunner

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2011, 11:56:13 PM »

Maybe you should bring a camera next time you go fishing, make a video, post it on YouTube.  Seem like the popular thing to do on this forum :o

mistermongz

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 12:17:40 AM »

well ,  admin go ahead just move or delete I don't care, like I said complaining on a internet fourm is a joke anyway
there's always some people never give a **** in real world about fishing

after they left I fished for another 2 hours, at least peace and calm , nice day

ok so if complaining on the internet is a joke then .... why complain  :D :D... LOL those bastard will have whats coming to them. Dont let stuff like this ruin your day as others have posted. You did what you can and you carry on with your day. There are alot of people that are just dumb or just dont have the knowledge that some of us have.
Fish on!!!

mistermongz

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 12:20:13 AM »

in the afternoon there were 4 guys there fishing in the spawning channel ! one was smoking pot and I'm sure they don't know nothing about regulation
I was walking pass them and started to yelled at them, they didn't give a **** and said am I a cop, we can fish anywhere we want , no one cares, so on...
then the guy who fished in the channel quickly pull up a big spring/chum up, at least 15 lb, 2 foot long at least, it's already turning red (spawn stage or something)

I can't do too much but I was so mad and called the DFO , DFO officer said it was great for me to call them, we will be taking care, damn, then they hanged up and wtf that's it?!  I wanna get the fish too but got to play by the rule man, those bastard think I was so stupid don't know there's fish in the channel wtf

While I was calling I think they left fast, at least I can't see them anymore, and  of coz they took that giant fish!

I don't want to just bitch or whine about this on a internet fourm, some action got to be taken, damn, seriously I think DFO is a joke
bastard ruin my day

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

So what if they were smoking pot. big deal people smoke pot on the rivers all day long. makes the day go pretty good i might add  ::) :P 8)
Fish on!!!

Speychucker

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 04:54:24 AM »

Yup here we go again.......... ::)

Copper Koski

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2011, 07:25:12 AM »

The last time I got upset with someone at the Stave, they had a bunch of live chum swimming around on their fish stringer. Long story short, I educated them how to bonk, bleed and clean their fish. I even got some beautiful roe out of it. Most people out there just don't know any better.

typhoon

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 07:45:17 AM »

Exactly. If someone is doing something illegal I talk to them (if possible), report them if the violation is clear and they don't recognize it, and go on with my day.
Many people don't know the regulations and calmly pointing it out often produces a good result. If you aggressively approach a violator they will fight back - it is simple human nature. All you will accomplish is ruining your own day.
I fish the Stave a lot and although I don't fish the toilet bowl, I really haven't seen much illegal activity.

mzmann

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 10:46:45 AM »

So what if they were smoking pot. big deal people smoke pot on the rivers all day long. makes the day go pretty good i might add  ::) :P 8)

X2 8) ;D :P
Wishin I was fishin!! :)