Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Sedins And Sundin  (Read 15057 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Sedins And Sundin
« on: May 30, 2009, 07:08:12 PM »

We are working on a deal to bring these three to TO for the start of the 09/10 season.  ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: Sedins And Sundin
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 08:11:09 PM »

The Leafs been trying to get Stanley (and I don't mean Allan) to pay them a visit for over 40 years and how did it turn out ? ;D Imagine that, the Leafs are interested in the Canuck's sloppy seconds  ;D As Mojoman has pointed out, the sistas are soft. Remember ? :D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 05:21:39 PM »

The Leafs been trying to get Stanley (and I don't mean Allan) to pay them a visit for over 40 years and how did it turn out ? ;D Imagine that, the Leafs are interested in the Canuck's sloppy seconds  ;D As Mojoman has pointed out, the sistas are soft. Remember ? :D

eh!!!!...we don' want the sista's...and certainly not at 5 mill each!!!!

mojo knows Burke will prevail..;))
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 05:38:56 PM by DionJL »
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

dspot

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 07:12:18 PM »

eh!!!!...we don' want the sista's...and certainly not at 5 mill each!!!!

mojo knows Burke will prevail..;))

The Sedins at 5M are a bargain.

HARLEY

• flyfishing
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 07:46:37 AM »

Please--Just let them go and then we can rebuild. There is going to lots out there to choose from.

odesseus

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 08:55:58 PM »

I second that, let them go deep with the draft a la Detroit. Let's work on making the franchise consistant for the next 10 years.

dspot

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 01:07:06 AM »

Please--Just let them go and then we can rebuild. There is going to lots out there to choose from.

Gaborik or Hossa are going to be expensive, and other than that there is not much.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 10:24:27 PM »

Gaborik in my opinion is high risk. No question he is very talented when healthy. Unfortunately he is injury prone.

PistolPete

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2009, 09:40:25 PM »

You can have them!!!!!!!!! LET THE KIDS DOWN ON THE FARM PLAY..............

Sir Snag-A-Lot

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2009, 12:29:23 PM »

In the current NHL you HAVE to spend your cap space.  Saving money does not benefit the hockey team in any way.  If we dump off the Sedins' salaries, who else will we spend the 10-12 mil on, and get two top six forwards who mesh perfectly together.

HARLEY

• flyfishing
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2009, 07:31:17 PM »

Gaborik or Hossa are going to be expensive, and other than that there is not much.

I still would like to see them go away some where, any where. The team would be better off without them.

arimaBOATER

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2009, 08:26:37 PM »

Chris  Ya I say let them go to Toronto & all the other Canucks for that matter..... replace the team with ALL BC BOYS.... no matter where they are at in the draft ...draft them.... trade for them.... then possibly the Vancouver Canucks would play with heart & grit for the entire 60 minutes...during league & play-offs...right up to winning the Stanley Cup !!!! ---- Have the Montreal Canadian team have 80% french player from Quebec ...& the rest whatever as long as they are born in Quebec.... Just a thought. (saying that I really liked the effort of the team this yr...as they really did try...) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Extra: EVERY OWNER GM COACH SCOUT..... SHOULD WATCH 1000'S OF HRS FILM OF THE RED WINGS.... THE PLAYERS...STYLE OF PLAY...& THEN THEY CAN GO ABOUT & TRY TO BUILD A WINNING HOCKEY TEAM. ------------------ ONLY THING THEY WILL HAVE TO FACE THE RED WINGS ...MORE THAN LIKELY FOR THE CUP.

scuntor

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2009, 09:43:09 PM »

That's a lot of hate on for the Sedins. Come on they don't fall down nearly as much as they used to. I drink way less beer playing the drink when a "Sedin falls down game"

silverslab

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2009, 12:22:17 PM »

you would drink even less if it were "Drink evry time a sedin throws a big hit"

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2009, 02:19:38 PM »

you would drink even less if it were "Drink evry time a sedin throws a big hit"

Yes because throwing big hits is the only way to win hockey games. Remind me again how many 'big hitters' Detroit and Pittsburgh had on their team.
Actions speak louder than words.