Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Canucks keep rolling  (Read 15882 times)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Canucks keep rolling
« on: November 25, 2007, 09:56:01 PM »

Canucks 2 Chicago 0  Canada's team is on a roll. :)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: Canucks keep rolling
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 10:30:46 PM »

For how long? ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 10:52:14 PM »

For how long? ;D

As you are so fond of saying: "All the way to the Stanley Cup" ;D Oh BTW, what a great team we have. :)

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 07:00:52 AM »

Talk abouit about a grid lock in the standings...8 teams tied for third spot with 26 points and Nashville and Colorado with games in hand with 25 pts.  Looks like it's going to be much like last year...one day you're first in your division and the next day you're sitting in ninth.  Makes life interesting!

And at this moment Canada's team is back in first in their division!

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 10:50:51 PM »

Also another year the leaf fans will end up disapointed.. :D
weeeeeeeeeow!

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 12:18:07 PM »

Leaf Nation is falling apart...team problems now....a fight between players (Belak and another player) on the ice in yesterday's practice.  Chris is gonna have to go in there and lay down the law before things getter further out of hand!  ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 01:13:37 PM »

Leaf Nation is falling apart...team problems now....a fight between players (Belak and another player) on the ice in yesterday's practice.  Chris is gonna have to go in there and lay down the law before things getter further out of hand!  ;D
Just got back after the Grey Cup meetings, changes are coming, starting with a win tonight against the Habs. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 01:25:33 PM »

Just got back after the Grey Cup meetings, changes are coming, starting with a win tonight against the Habs. ;D ;D ;D

Firing the GM ?

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=223757&hubname=

kingpin

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 02:45:25 PM »

the canucks are about as good as last year. good enough to make the playoffs, not good enough to go far. hopefully the sens can repeat a stanley cup appearance and win.
Im an advocate for the supremacy of the bait fisherman race and a firm believer in the purity of it.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 06:18:09 PM »

dam....you sure beak about stuff you know nothing about...was a simple shovin' match based on a bit of ruff play....get over it....this is the kinda thing they need...but you and your hockey knowledge would say different....hehehe.... ::)

mojo is tuff bein' a Leaf fan
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 07:23:48 PM »

Mojo do you actually fish or do you just spend your days arguing in different sportchats across the WWW? lol

I fish....but in hockey season I  am a bizzy fan....lottsa folks need help...;))))

mojo Leafs lost again....how come I ain't surprised????
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2007, 07:27:38 PM »

Mojo do you actually fish or do you just spend your days arguing in different sportchats across the WWW? lol

I fish....but in hockey season I  am a bizzy fan....lottsa folks need help...;))))

mojo Leafs lost again....how come I ain't surprised????
But we were the best team tonight, one point at this stage of the game is better than no points. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2007, 07:29:45 PM »

9 losses in their last 10 games. I thought everything was fixed Chris ? ;D How much longer can Paul Maurice or John Ferguson last ?

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2007, 07:43:13 PM »

9 losses in their last 10 games. I thought everything was fixed Chris ? ;D How much longer can Paul Maurice or John Ferguson last ?

thats a real good question....but I still lean towards PM making better choices....like Stralman up...Wozsnoooooozzzzski on waivers....keep Belak in the line up...those 2 moves alone would improve this team....IMHO

mojo till some changes come about....is not gonna be pretty...

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2007, 07:47:58 PM »

I heard on the telecast that the reason Wesnow........ is up is because of injuries to Coliavoco (sp) and Kubina.