Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Canucks keep rolling  (Read 15881 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: Canucks keep rolling
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2007, 08:14:35 PM »

9 losses in their last 10 games. I thought everything was fixed Chris ? ;D How much longer can Paul Maurice or John Ferguson last ?
My job may be on the line too. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2007, 08:22:24 PM »

9 losses in their last 10 games. I thought everything was fixed Chris ? ;D How much longer can Paul Maurice or John Ferguson last ?

A motivational speaker you're not Chris. ;D There's always room for you at the front of the Canucks bandwagon.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2007, 08:42:29 PM »

A motivational speaker you're not Chris. ;D There's always room for you at the front of the Canucks bandwagon.
Just got a call, got a year extension on my contract. ;D ;D ;D

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2007, 11:25:45 PM »

Also another year the leaf fans will end up disapointed.. :D

Leaf Nation is falling apart...team problems now....a fight between players (Belak and another player) on the ice in yesterday's practice.  Chris is gonna have to go in there and lay down the law before things getter further out of hand!  ;D
dam....you sure beak about stuff you know nothing about...was a simple shovin' match based on a bit of ruff play....get over it....this is the kinda thing they need...but you and your hockey knowledge would say different....hehehe.... ::)

mojo is tuff bein' a Leaf fan

Gee, I love it when a guy who likes to dish it can't take it!  Just let me know if I'm being too rough on you.  ;)

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2007, 12:15:38 AM »

How about those canucks!!!!!!!! ANOTHER demanding victory!

Leafs loose Canucks win..this is starting to become a regular basis.
weeeeeeeeeow!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2007, 06:07:04 AM »

Leaf Nation is falling apart...team problems now....a fight between players (Belak and another player) on the ice in yesterday's practice.  Chris is gonna have to go in there and lay down the law before things getter further out of hand!  ;D
dam....you sure beak about stuff you know nothing about...was a simple shovin' match based on a bit of ruff play....get over it....this is the kinda thing they need...but you and your hockey knowledge would say different....hehehe.... ::)

Gee, I love it when a guy who likes to dish it can't take it!  Just let me know if I'm being too rough on you.  ;)

it your lack of information that gets to me...you read a post on CDC and figger the 12teens have it right....so yeah...if its too tough for you to check your facts before posting...well...mebbe shouuld leave the sports posts to those of us who will and do research the facts...;)))

mojo ::)
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2007, 07:37:35 AM »

it your lack of information that gets to me...you read a post on CDC and figger the 12teens have it right....so yeah...if its too tough for you to check your facts before posting...well...mebbe shouuld leave the sports posts to those of us who will and do research the facts...;)))

All you had to do was watch sportsnet yesterday...they showed the skirmish between between Belak and Gill every hour on the hour all day long.  Why do you think they showed if there wasn't some dissention among the players and how they had hit rock bottom?   Which by the way was the question they asked several of the Laughs....personally, I think they have a little futher to go unless they dump their GM, coach or both.

BTW, we all know about your facts on how you kept insisting on how it was only Luongo who gets teams like Vancouver into the playoffs....guesss you should have checked on how many times Florida got into post season play with Luongo in the net...enough said. ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2007, 09:48:56 AM »

All you had to do was watch sportsnet yesterday...they showed the skirmish between between Belak and Gill every hour on the hour all day long.  Why do you think they showed if there wasn't some dissention among the players and how they had hit rock bottom?   Which by the way was the question they asked several of the Laughs....personally, I think they have a little futher to go unless they dump their GM, coach or both.

BTW, we all know about your facts on how you kept insisting on how it was only Luongo who gets teams like Vancouver into the playoffs....guesss you should have checked on how many times Florida got into post season play with Luongo in the net...enough said. ;D

yep...Gill and Belak....again....you know nothin' of what you speak...now if you had said Gill and "BLAKE"...then you are almost right....I think it was Gill tryin' ta get Blake riled...put him in a more aggressive mood for the game( Blake has really underperformed thuis year)...as for Loungo....figgers you'd attempt to draw attention away from your BS...so again you have proved to know less than you think you do...some folks call it grandiose....sorry if it seems a tad harsh...but I didn't post BS....your turn... ;D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2007, 11:44:40 AM »

Blake has to be one of the big disappointments this season. A highly touted free agent signing in the off season. He has but 2 goals to date. Had 40 last season.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2007, 12:18:55 PM »

Blake has to be one of the big disappointments this season. A highly touted free agent signing in the off season. He has but 2 goals to date. Had 40 last season.

indeed....not an excuse...just another cog in the wheel that is just not meshing....not the only guy tho...;))

mojo

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2007, 06:53:13 PM »

How's this for B.S.?   Canucks first in their division....Toronto last, with the other teams holding games in hand or lets put it more into perspective...Toronto 2nd to last in their conference, only ahead of the lowly Caps.  Oh my mistake, I guess those would be facts. ;D  Hey, Moj, bet you wish you were a Canuck fan now.  LMAO

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2007, 07:02:11 PM »

That's the master plan Mastercaster. The Leafs are going for the number one pick in the upcoming draft. ;D

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2007, 07:23:36 PM »

That's the master plan Mastercaster. The Leafs are going for the number one pick in the upcoming draft. ;D

Is that so they can trade him away for another guy whose over priced and has seen his last good days?

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2007, 09:20:04 PM »

How's this for B.S.?   Canucks first in their division....Toronto last, with the other teams holding games in hand or lets put it more into perspective...Toronto 2nd to last in their conference, only ahead of the lowly Caps.  Oh my mistake, I guess those would be facts. ;D  Hey, Moj, bet you wish you were a Canuck fan now.  LMAO

cheerin for a team that has never won a cup...I understand your enthusiasum...but from an experienced fan of the game....never count your chickens before they hatch....or rather...never boast a winning season 1/4 the way in....;))))

mojo

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2007, 10:20:46 PM »

cheerin for a team that has never won a cup...I understand your enthusiasum...but from an experienced fan of the game....never count your chickens before they hatch....or rather...never boast a winning season 1/4 the way in....;))))

mojo

But that's where you are sadly mistaken...the Canucks have indeed won a cup ...back when they were part of the western league!  ;D  In fact, Vancouver has even won the Stanley Cup back when they were called the Millionaires.  Of course this is something only an "experienced" fan would know. LOL

And in any event, who was talking Stanley Cup??   Just merely pointing out where a couple of teams stood in the standings.