Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How are the rivers?  (Read 6239 times)

Yopesco

How are the rivers?
« on: October 31, 2006, 02:30:43 PM »

Does anybody know whether our rivers (Vedder, Squamish, Harrison) are fishable or blown out, as today Tuesday? Thanks,

Yopesco

GoldHammeredCroc

• Old Timer
Re: How are the rivers?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 03:46:06 PM »

Probably all low and clear.  Can vouch for the Vedder as I was there yesterday.  Its certainly up more than it was early october, nut not much.  Squamish is probably clearing and looking nice.

Ribwart

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 03:57:06 PM »

Chehalis had nice flow yesterday...but was falling and might soon also be low....see fishing reports...for specifics.
rib

younggun

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 04:54:05 PM »

doesn't matter i cant go fishing, my dad grounded me for the year from fishing and hunting! Until my final grades come in in june i cant do jack $H1T ! >:(
Fish killer 101

Yopesco

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2006, 05:07:50 PM »

Younggun:

Feel sorry for you, send this story to your dad, perhaps he'll soften.

--------------------------------------------
From Chad to his dad:

Dear Dad,
It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with you and Mom. I've been finding real passion with Joan and she is so nice. I knew you would not of all her piercing and tattoos, her tight motorcycle clothes and because she is so much older than I am. But it's not only the passion, Dad; she's pregnant. Joan says that we are going to be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood, enough for the whole winter. We share a dream of having more children. Joan has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it and trading it with the other people in the commune for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Joan can get better. She sure deserves it! Don't worry Dad, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.
Your son,
Chad

P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the report card that's in my desk drawer. I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D good luck!

Yopesco

Kelso

• Steelhead 6 Kelso 35
    • My Fishing Pics
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2006, 07:25:52 PM »

Quote from: Yopesco
Dear Dad,
It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with you and Mom. I've been finding real passion with Joan and she is so nice. I knew you would not of all her piercing and tattoos, her tight motorcycle clothes and because she is so much older than I am. But it's not only the passion, Dad; she's pregnant. Joan says that we are going to be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood, enough for the whole winter. We share a dream of having more children. Joan has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it and trading it with the other people in the commune for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Joan can get better. She sure deserves it! Don't worry Dad, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.
Your son,
Chad

LMFAO

ROFLMAO

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2006, 07:33:10 PM »

Now that is funny. I sure could of used that one growing up  ;D ;D ;D ;D .

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

younggun

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2006, 09:39:49 PM »

i've tried worse dont' worry, like having his rod painted over with the words, foget the marks!  He got home and spazzed! I also did this, he always carries 8 bullets when he goes so i wrote,

T A K E  M E  one letter on each bullet!  8 bullets cus his magazines take 4 each.
Fish killer 101

Youngin

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2006, 09:48:25 PM »

sounds like ur ruining his equipment, I don't think that will get you fishing any faster :)

SCHOOL BEFORE PLAY :D

Nicole

• Old Timer
    • My Fishing Pics
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2006, 10:22:49 PM »

yep, these days if you don't get good marks, you don't have a future outside of cleaning portable toilets...

school first!

Not to mention all the best girls are best impressed with brains ;)

Cheers,
Nicole
"Ruin is the destination toward which all men rush, each pursuing his own best interest in a society that believes in the freedom of the commons. Freedom in the commons brings ruin to all."

-Garrett Hardin

Youngin

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2006, 10:45:07 PM »

yep, these days if you don't get good marks, you don't have a future outside of cleaning portable toilets...

school first!

Cheers,
Nicole

the girls part might be a lie... you mean all the GOOD girls are impressed with brains...
all the "BEST" girls are opposite ;)
It's good to have both, if you know what I mean   :P just look at me!  ;D

funfisher

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2006, 12:11:35 AM »

school first!

Cheers,
Nicole

Yeah, thats why my wife picked me ;D :D ::)

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2006, 09:17:45 AM »

school first!

Cheers,
Nicole

the girls part might be a lie... you mean all the GOOD girls are impressed with brains...
all the "BEST" girls are opposite ;)
It's good to have both, if you know what I mean   :P just look at me!  ;D

Once your older the girls will be impressed with your brians. For some reason when you say the words Doctor or Engineer or Webmster (for some reason) the girls will suddenly be more into you. ;)
Actions speak louder than words.

Nicole

• Old Timer
    • My Fishing Pics
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2006, 11:15:24 AM »

Once your older the girls will be impressed with your brians. For some reason when you say the words Doctor or Engineer or Webmster (for some reason) the girls will suddenly be more into you. ;)

Aren't you a bit young to be jaded yet? ;)

I don't know about webmaster! Rodney is the only one I know out of LOTS that I've met that actually go outside for something other than pizza and coke :)

Cheers,
Nicole
"Ruin is the destination toward which all men rush, each pursuing his own best interest in a society that believes in the freedom of the commons. Freedom in the commons brings ruin to all."

-Garrett Hardin

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2006, 11:21:42 AM »

Aren't you a bit young to be jaded yet? ;)

I don't know about webmaster! Rodney is the only one I know out of LOTS that I've met that actually go outside for something other than pizza and coke :)

Cheers,
Nicole

Probably a little too young, just speaking from experience.

I was just joking about the webmaster part, but from what I know of Nina, Rodney is a very lucky man  :D
Actions speak louder than words.