Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Vedder Sunday  (Read 9061 times)

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
Re: Vedder Sunday
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2006, 03:47:22 PM »

There goes Purple Haze trying to make friends again  ::)
bwibwi has more brains than you and all your friends put together and he would never kill a sockeye illegally
maybe one day you will learn how to use your brain before you talk !!!
yea purple haze, dont make predictions, BWI is just havin a little fun ;D
weeeeeeeeeow!

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2006, 05:26:32 PM »

Suddenly I feel that I have fallen back into grade seven in the past few days after reading, editing, deleting some of the posts.

Do members really want me to go back and edit the posts one by one or do you feel it is appropriate to behave in such manners at your age?

Remember, whatever you type out on the forum, reflects how people regard you as a person. If I have the nerve to use some of the rude dialogues similar to what have been expressed lately, I would have a hard time talking to people who read these in person with a straight face. Quite embarrassing in my opinion.

When in doubt, pre-read your posts out loud. If you do not think it is something that you would say to someone outside the forum, then most likely it is not appropriate to post it. The discussion forum is not a popularity contest, but it really does not hurt to express yourself with some good manners.

Ribwart

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2006, 10:14:04 AM »

??? Missed someone chewing on a shoe again....? Damn.  ::) ;)

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2006, 10:47:19 AM »

this whole thread is nothing more than a troll. bwibwi by not identifying your catch, its obvious you're trying to stir up s**t.
Rodney, why allow this useless thread to go on and then criticize those who are obviously concerned about the fish's welfare.  how about telling your buddy to put a stop to it?

seems to me you're part of the class.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 11:07:01 AM by blaydRnr »

Pat AV

« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2006, 11:02:35 AM »

I have to agree with the above statement, obviously a troll. The guy is laughing behind his computer about it instead of letting everyone know the true story behind the fish.

PS- And for the record I say freezer sockeye look at that strip of meat showing on the belly dark red with thick layers of fat. If that is a vedder chum I would be very surprised!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 11:08:24 AM by Pat AV »
Like STS pics? Check out my gallery at http://gallery.flybc.ca/patav

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2006, 11:54:19 AM »

Not necessarily your comment B, it was more torwards the general dialogue between all and some of the ones that I've deleted.

By the way, I'll end the show here, the fish in the photo is a chum salmon. BwiBwi is just having some fun observing the evolution of a fish species being fast forwarded. It is always amusing to see how quick speculations turn into facts.

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2006, 12:11:59 PM »

i know it wasn't directed at me, thanx.

for those who don't know, BwiBwi is a seasoned veteran who knows his fish. i take it he was a little bored at the time of his post.

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2006, 12:27:25 PM »

I wonder if the people who were adimate it was a sockeye are going to eat crow  ::)
Actions speak louder than words.

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2006, 08:10:54 PM »

Its a sockeye(i think).And if it came from the vedder you should be ashamed of youre self.If you had no idea what it was you should not have killed it >:(

What the hell.Whats wrong with my post? ??????Is that rude????Thick rick give youre head a shake man..And all i said was if it was killed in the vedder you should be ashamed.
And TRK,You just jump on any ole band wagon.Do you have a brain of youre own???
bwibwi why have u not come forward and tell every body what it is and where it was caught. ::) >:(

The problem with your post is that you are going after yet another member of this site for no reason,  maybe one day you will actually post something usefull and stop making an my friend of yourself .....

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2006, 08:28:26 PM »

Its a sockeye(i think).And if it came from the vedder you should be ashamed of youre self.If you had no idea what it was you should not have killed it >:(

What the hell.Whats wrong with my post? ??????Is that rude????Thick rick give youre head a shake man..And all i said was if it was killed in the vedder you should be ashamed.
And TRK,You just jump on any ole band wagon.Do you have a brain of youre own???
bwibwi why have u not come forward and tell every body what it is and where it was caught. ::) >:(

;D

The problem with your post is that you are going after yet another member of this site for no reason,  maybe one day you will actually post something usefull and stop making an my friend of yourself .....
weeeeeeeeeow!

BwiBwi

• Old Timer
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2006, 10:09:00 PM »

Sigh...  With those faded purple bars I thought it would be easily recognizable.  But then again, it just goes to show, some people still have problem identifying fish or maybe monitor just need adjustment?  ;)

Anyways, that's the chromest chum I've ever caught in Vedder.  Nice fish isn't it?  The American fishing besides me said that a red meat chum in the States can go as much as $20/lb.  :o

Xgolfman

• Old Timer
  • Wild rivers, wild fish
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2006, 11:10:37 PM »

Sigh...  With those faded purple bars I thought it would be easily recognizable.  But then again, it just goes to show, some people still have problem identifying fish or maybe monitor just need adjustment?  ;)

Anyways, that's the chromest chum I've ever caught in Vedder.  Nice fish isn't it?  The American fishing besides me said that a red meat chum in the States can go as much as $20/lb.  :o

Just remember..red meat spelled backwards is team der !!!!

FishiN AddicT

• WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2006, 12:23:08 AM »

or maybe the pic is missing some parts that is usually used to identify a fish  ;)