Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hockey Pool Chat  (Read 100061 times)

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
Re: Hockey Pool Chat
« Reply #150 on: November 21, 2006, 07:28:50 PM »

Dont look now Dave but I am catching up in the points league. I already have 31 points tonight thanks to a shutout from Lundqvist. You have 8 points so far tonight. ;)

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #151 on: November 21, 2006, 07:32:16 PM »

Dont look now Dave but I am catching up in the points league. I already have 31 points tonight thanks to a shutout from Lundqvist. You have 8 points so far tonight. ;)
I knew that was coming anyways!!  Besides, it is only one night!!  I only had 2 players playing tonight.  I hope you get some more as well, it like letting you guys get close then pulling away again just when you think you have a chance!! ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #152 on: November 21, 2006, 09:19:25 PM »

Wont be funny when I come out with the victory at the end of the year ;D ;D ;D
weeeeeeeeeow!

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #153 on: November 21, 2006, 09:25:52 PM »

Roekid, YOU ARE DONE!!  DO you have any idea how far you are behind?  Then once you figure that out, look at the top guys teams, and you will realize that you can't make up 350 pts!! ;D ;D  AS for Datsyuk, he is a bum!!  That is why I traded him to you before the season even started!! ;D  Keep him and come up with something better.  Don't want the goalie either, I have 2 awesome starters already!! ;)

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #154 on: November 22, 2006, 09:18:48 AM »

Roekid, YOU ARE DONE!!  DO you have any idea how far you are behind?  Then once you figure that out, look at the top guys teams, and you will realize that you can't make up 350 pts!! ;D ;D  AS for Datsyuk, he is a bum!!  That is why I traded him to you before the season even started!! ;D  Keep him and come up with something better.  Don't want the goalie either, I have 2 awesome starters already!! ;)
dude you are obsessed beyond reason  :o :o time to find another hobby !!!

Yikes  ;D ;D ;D

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #155 on: November 22, 2006, 01:57:53 PM »

dude you are obsessed beyond reason  :o :o time to find another hobby !!!

Yikes  ;D ;D ;D

C'mon Rick, you know its just cause he can't beat us at anything else...I'm pretty sure little steal is getting out fished in the coho department by someone who is barley half his age  ;D
Actions speak louder than words.

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #156 on: November 22, 2006, 05:21:37 PM »

Now Biff, I like you, but man that was low!!!  ???  Why does everyone always have to bring that up!!! ;D ;D 

But I am still going to beat you!! ;D

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #157 on: November 22, 2006, 05:27:38 PM »

Now Biff, I like you, but man that was low!!!  ???  Why does everyone always have to bring that up!!! ;D ;D 

Don't feel too bad your still beating me  ;D

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #158 on: November 22, 2006, 05:36:37 PM »

Like that's difficult!!! ;D ;D

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #159 on: November 22, 2006, 06:18:38 PM »

Like that's difficult!!! ;D ;D

Ya I know. I fish like one weekend in the fall and it just so happens I pick the weekend the rivers are blown the majority of the time. It's begining to become somewhat of an annual tradition.

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #160 on: November 22, 2006, 06:23:02 PM »

Whats ur coho count at this year dave?? I think were pretty close ;)
weeeeeeeeeow!

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #161 on: November 22, 2006, 06:27:59 PM »

Whats ur coho count at this year dave?? I think were pretty close ;)
9 and I haven't caught any babies like 90 % of your fish!! ;D ;D

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #162 on: November 22, 2006, 07:59:27 PM »

Hey Biff, that's a nice trade you have going with your little brother!!  But if someone is giving up Kipper right now, no matter who you think you are giving up, it not a fair deal!!  Not like a Svatos/Yashin trade, which is actually the fairest trade I have seen latey, but geuss what?  It keeps getting vetoed for some reason.  So guess what is going to happen to your unfair trade?? ;)

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #163 on: November 22, 2006, 08:14:53 PM »

Svatos, Yashin isn't a fair deal. Your taking advantage of birdman. Yashin is getting 6.2 pts per game, Svatos is getting 4.7 pts per game. Over the course of a season that ends up being a net difference of 108pts assuming they continue to produce at the same rates and are not injured.

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #164 on: November 22, 2006, 08:28:16 PM »

Svatos, Yashin isn't a fair deal. Your taking advantage of birdman. Yashin is getting 6.2 pts per game, Svatos is getting 4.7 pts per game. Over the course of a season that ends up being a net difference of 108pts assuming they continue to produce at the same rates and are not injured.

Biff, Biff, Biff.....  I don't really think you are getting it, I said that it was the fairest trade that has been on here lately.  I also would make a trade if I didn't think it would help my team.  But to be honest, I don't know if Yashin will keep it up, and Svatos was a real slow starteer last year, as well as this year, but he is now getting a bit more ice tiume and he is starting to light it up.  You can't always rely on just stats.  I didn't when I picked up Vanek, and I can't believe you guys just let him sit there for days.  So, I took a chance, picked him up and what do you know, he has something like 118 pts.  ALso, no one wanted Brierre, I drafted him pretty late, on a gut feeling, hes has well over 100 points as well.  Sometimes you just have to take a chance.  You guys vetoing the Svatos trade could and probably will turn out pretty good for me, cause at 107 points, includng tonight so far, he is no slouch!! You should even be talking about fair though, making deals like that with your little brother!! ;)