Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hockey Pool Chat  (Read 99792 times)

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
Re: Hockey Pool Chat
« Reply #390 on: April 11, 2007, 08:56:37 PM »

I should have put a limit on the waiver moves on that league. If their had been I would have won that league hands down. You two guys were the only ones with like 1000 moves in the league. I was ahead of everyone else who played like a real GM. Anyways I still owe nobody anything in that league but next year I will put a restriction on the amount of waiver moves allowed.
Sure you would have Bryan, I was only ahead of you by 250 points when I was forced to start doing that!! ::)  You can't admit defeat can you? ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

got fish

• 7-11 steelhead
« Reply #391 on: April 11, 2007, 09:04:24 PM »

I should have put a limit on the waiver moves on that league. If their had been I would have won that league hands down. You two guys were the only ones with like 1000 moves in the league. I was ahead of everyone else who played like a real GM. Anyways I still owe nobody anything in that league but next year I will put a restriction on the amount of waiver moves allowed.
Sure you would have Bryan, I was only ahead of you by 250 points when I was forced to start doing that!! ::)  You can't admit defeat can you? ;D

little steel just won cause he CHEATED ;) getting up at 4:30 in the morning to make his lineup....knowing that no normal person would be up that early ::) ::)

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #392 on: April 11, 2007, 09:08:13 PM »

Your all whiners!!  I was up to go to work, besides, you pushed me to it!!  You did it for a month before I figured I wuold level the playing field!! ;D  That's ok, I wasn't expecting some to pay up anyways.  Kudos to Biff and Dion and Bryan for stepping up.  Just don't whine about it.  You forced me into doing it Got Fish.  What, did you think I was just going to let you run away with it by all those roster moves?  You still did 100 more moves than me and couldn't get the job done!!  :D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #393 on: April 11, 2007, 09:11:45 PM »

I am not blaming you Dave I know Got Fish started it. I am n ot blaming anyone really. I could have done it as well but I didnt want to.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #394 on: May 27, 2007, 10:43:13 PM »

Biffchan, where do you want me to mail your flies. I haven't had the time to tie them myself so i can pick some out from work for you or you can just tell me what you want (around $10) and i'll cover like i did for Dave.

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #395 on: May 27, 2007, 11:11:02 PM »

I think im suppose to mail you guys some floats also..
weeeeeeeeeow!

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #396 on: May 28, 2007, 09:28:23 PM »

1706 11135 83rd Ave
Edmonton Alt
T6G 2C6

Dion if you want to email me the flies thats cool, should be able to get them in the mail for 52 cents or whatever it costs these days. For everyone else, don't bother mailing anything not worth the postage, just give them to me next time I'm in town or to my brother (although I highly doubt I'd get them then...)

Dave, send me your adress and I'll put your flies in the mail. They've been tied and sitting on my desk for a while, I just kinda forgot about them.
Actions speak louder than words.

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #397 on: May 29, 2007, 09:18:17 PM »

1706 11135 83rd Ave
Edmonton Alt
T6G 2C6

Dion if you want to email me the flies thats cool, should be able to get them in the mail for 52 cents or whatever it costs these days. For everyone else, don't bother mailing anything not worth the postage, just give them to me next time I'm in town or to my brother (although I highly doubt I'd get them then...)

Dave, send me your adress and I'll put your flies in the mail. They've been tied and sitting on my desk for a while, I just kinda forgot about them.
I don't really fly fish anymore, at least not this year... ???  So when we hook up Barfing this summer we'll come up with something.  How does that sound?

Dion, thanks for the Bar weights.  I will put them to good use and hopefully not lose any!! ;D

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #398 on: June 09, 2007, 06:01:19 PM »

Biff, sorry for the delay but i've been super busy lately. So you get some store bought flies, and i'm just mailing them today. I also don't know what your last name is sooooo i left it at sterling.

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #399 on: June 20, 2007, 10:10:56 AM »

Dion, just got the flies in the mail. Thanks for getting them up to me.
Actions speak louder than words.