Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hockey Pool Chat  (Read 100059 times)

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
Re: Hockey Pool Chat
« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2006, 07:54:42 PM »

Sullivan 58fantasy points ( In only 13 games as he missed games with injury )
Wellwood  81fantasy points
for
Sakic 91
Iginla 90

Your trade
O'Neil 59points
Lehtenin 49points
for
Crosby 77points
Iginla 90points

Mine is OBVIOUSLY a better trade especially since Sullivan should be around 80 points if he was healthy. He is healthy now and playing. Cant argue with those numbers they dont lie.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

*Lil Fisherman*

• Old Timer
  • I.AM proud to be a canadian fisherman!!
« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2006, 08:34:59 PM »

Good move IH8XC :)
Might have to grab him tho ;D
Well I am gettin poned by rick in head-head! >:( He got a good early start on points right away so I dont know about catching up now :-\
Although its 2-0 in wins right now ;) And I have another win tonight...coming...atleast ;D

DO IT!!!!  I would but I don't need him!!  Lil, just remember to set your lineups!! ??? ;D

Yaa yaa I know Dave! ;D The reason I dont is becuase sometimes Im not home in time to make my changes and im not about to start missin out of reality for changes :D :D :D
I might just pick him up ;)

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #107 on: November 16, 2006, 09:05:03 PM »

My trade 108 points for 167 difference of 59 points

your's  139 for 181 difference of 42 points

you think that is a huge difference???
looks pretty damn close to me

my trade was not a hugely one sided trade any more than your's was Brian  ::)

;D

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #108 on: November 16, 2006, 09:21:08 PM »

;D

It would have been more if Sullivan played every game. Also look at the players rankings. If you look at the players rankings its a HUGE difference.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #109 on: November 16, 2006, 11:10:50 PM »

You know, BIRDMAN!!!!  If you would just adjust your line-ups once a week you would be doing pretty good!!  You would be detroying IX8XC right now.  By not adjusting your line-up tonight, you lost a hat trick by Jokinen, not to mention numerous other points all week.  It isn't to late though, you can still take him out!!
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2006, 12:59:18 AM »

Shutup!!! Don't be bitter just because i beat you!!! ;D ;D

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
    • BB Pics
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2006, 08:18:30 AM »

;D

It would have been more if Sullivan played every game. Also look at the players rankings. If you look at the players rankings its a HUGE difference.

you can talk about what if's all you like !!  the fact of the matter is he has a certain amount of points!!!! And my whole point has been that in the league that you have created players ranks means absolutely nothing !!!  So why would you bring that up again ?????

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2006, 12:02:12 PM »

I brought it up for the simple fact that you werent buying what I was saying. I enjoy these leagues and always have win or lose. The thing is though when people are getting stars for bums it takes the fun out of it as it now becomes an unlevel playing field. I am not a sore loser I just want to see things be fair. Why do you think I have not sent these kids a million trade requests? Its because I dont want to win like that.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2006, 01:08:53 PM »

Hey Birdman, here's a hint: Don't trade Yashin away for nothing. He might have been useless the last few years but this season he is doing extremely well. Don't underate him and trade away for nothing, but if you still want to get rid of him I will take him off your hands... ;D
Actions speak louder than words.

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
    • BB Pics
« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2006, 01:49:17 PM »

I brought it up for the simple fact that you werent buying what I was saying. I enjoy these leagues and always have win or lose. The thing is though when people are getting stars for bums it takes the fun out of it as it now becomes an unlevel playing field. I am not a sore loser I just want to see things be fair. Why do you think I have not sent these kids a million trade requests? Its because I dont want to win like that.

I am not buying what you are saying because like I have said numerous times, because of the way you created this league the bums get the same amount of points as the superstars !!!!!!!! therefore trading a bum for a superstar is on an even keel... it doesn't matter if a Joe Sakic gets 1 goal and an assist per night because Joe Smoe gets five shots and gets the same amount of points !! this is why we argued the point setup in the beginning remember ????  one shot should have never equalled 1 point...  so stop nixxing trades based on ranking because in this league it don't matter !!!!

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #115 on: November 17, 2006, 02:55:45 PM »

I am not buying what you are saying because like I have said numerous times, because of the way you created this league the bums get the same amount of points as the superstars !!!!!!!! therefore trading a bum for a superstar is on an even keel... it doesn't matter if a Joe Sakic gets 1 goal and an assist per night because Joe Smoe gets five shots and gets the same amount of points !! this is why we argued the point setup in the beginning remember ????  one shot should have never equalled 1 point...  so stop nixxing trades based on ranking because in this league it don't matter !!!!

Your trade to Bridman was an obvious one sided trade and thats why it got vetoed.  A 59 point difference is big and the players you were giving him were bums compared to the players he was giving you.

Wasnt too long ago you were giving Dave heck for trying to rip off these kids and now you are doing the exact same thing. Do what you want but I am not going to try and win by ripping kids off in trades. Its a free league with nothing to gain. It is supposed to be fun but with these crappy trades and indviduals benefiting from them greatly it sure doesnt make it as much fun. I dont see Biffchan trying to do it to these kids.

I have nothing against you infact I think your a good guy I just dont agree with it. I am not going to be mad at you or anyone for that matter over some silly fantasy hockey league  ;)  :)

Belong to the "4 F Club"

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
    • BB Pics
« Reply #116 on: November 17, 2006, 03:44:27 PM »

and yet you offered him a trade in which there was a large difference in points !!!!! over 40 !!!
remember you made you're bed and you gotta sleep in it !!! ;)

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2006, 03:52:38 PM »

Then why did my Svatos/Yashin Trade get vetoed??  Svatos has 87 pts  That is no slack.  Yashin has 106 but has played more games??  That was as even as I have seen a trade in this league ??? ::)

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
    • BB Pics
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2006, 04:17:02 PM »

Then why did my Svatos/Yashin Trade get vetoed??  Svatos has 87 pts  That is no slack.  Yashin has 106 but has played more games??  That was as even as I have seen a trade in this league ??? ::)

lmao it is because the people in this draft for SOME reason cannot get past the ranking thing.. even if a player has more points it doesn't matter to the people in this pool.. for some reason it is all about how the player is ranked....  it is such a simple concept that SOME people cannot grasp for whatever reason !!  ::)

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2006, 04:19:39 PM »

lmao it is because the people in this draft for SOME reason cannot get past the ranking thing.. even if a player has more points it doesn't matter to the people in this pool.. for some reason it is all about how the player is ranked....  it is such a simple concept that SOME people cannot grasp for whatever reason !!  ::)
I understand that, BUT Svatos is ranked 72nd and Yashin is Ranked 101 or something like that!!  No reason that trade should have been vetoed.