Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Shimano Convergeance, now available in a 3-piece :-(  (Read 1929 times)

Hohummm

• I'm a llama! and llamas are bigger than frogs
Shimano Convergeance, now available in a 3-piece :-(
« on: September 16, 2007, 08:07:08 AM »

Well....out fishing from the boat a couple of nights ago. I was changing lures, and my fishing buddy was casting. Neither of us paying too much attention to each other. To make a long story short, his rod made contact with mine while casting and cut through it like it was not even there. Anybody have a top section for sale?

funfisher

• I'm a llama!
Re: Shimano Convergeance, now available in a 3-piece :-(
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 11:45:44 AM »

If you have access to the shop (not sure where it is located now) they will probably just give you a used section.  When mine broke I brought it into the shop, that was located in Port Coquitlam at the time, and they gave me one of the used ones that they had kicking around.

Blackrt03

Re: Shimano Convergeance, now available in a 3-piece :-(
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 02:17:43 PM »

Those shimano rods have a lifetime warranty on them.Not to sure If you need the receipt to get the warranty.I was told when I bought mine.Maybe bring it back where you bought it from or just call them up.Bought mine a few years back at army and navy and they told be just to bring it backto them  if you have a problem with it.

RT