Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Is Toronto a hockey town.........  (Read 2124 times)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Is Toronto a hockey town.........
« on: May 01, 2008, 04:39:25 PM »

.......or is it only a Leaf town ? I was watching the CTV Toronto this afternoon and they were bemoaning the fact that nobody is showing up to watch the Marlies play in the AHL playoffs

kufflers guide

Re: Is Toronto a hockey town.........
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 11:12:25 AM »

I think its only a Leaf town . Vancouver is a much better hockey town in my opinion , after the nucks pooped the bed tons of fan support went to the Giants , and even before that the giants had fantastic fan support ..............

Sebastien

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 05:50:57 PM »

Vancouver and Toronto are similar hockey towns. It is unfortunate but it is so ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 06:26:30 AM »

gee...you guys really need to get out....everybody knows Toronto is the center of the universe...hockey goes hand in hand with that concept...sad I had to explain it...hope I did so in simple enough terms...oh...Sundin Stays in TO...or retires...;)))

mojo hth  ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley