Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Canucks will be rolling along soon!!  (Read 7927 times)

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
Canucks will be rolling along soon!!
« on: January 16, 2006, 05:14:58 PM »

Well, it is 1-1 after the first, but Fleury can't keep them out forever.  He had help from two goal posts as well!!  Now, if the Nucks can stay out of penelty trouble, that would be great!!!  ;)
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

Fishin Freak

• Old Timer
  • Get The Feeling, Toyota!
Re: Canucks will be rolling along soon!!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 08:43:06 PM »

Good to see the Canucks STEAMROLL over the Pittsburg nobodies tonight 4-2 further widening the gap between the laughs and the Canucks.

IamCanadian

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 08:55:46 PM »

Is that the final score though? ???

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 10:26:45 PM »

Yes 4-2 was the final, as the Nucks win for the 5th time in 6 games!!!  I believe that they are again 6 pts up on the laughs!!! ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 11:02:50 PM by Big Steel »

IamCanadian

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 10:47:23 PM »

Yea!!! It seems like the Cannots can, huh :P

2:40

• Old Timer
  • Floss your teeth, not your fish!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 09:19:05 AM »

Auld will crack once again no doubt and you'll soon see more wrinkles in the Cannot's offence than what'll show up in Marc's suit when he sees a coaching change on the horizon.  ;)
I have a right to fish and a responsibility to treat this right as a privilege.

Ethics is your actions and behaviour when no one is watching.

A problem well stated is a problem half solved.

Since when was snagging just a question of ethics and personal choice?

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2006, 10:16:48 AM »

Speaking of wrinkles in offense what team has better offensive stats? The Canucks or the Make Me Laughs  ??? ??? ???

Typical leafs fans.  ::)
Actions speak louder than words.

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2006, 04:03:42 PM »

Sorry 2:40, but he has got you on that one!!!  To be honest, the Laughs are, well, kinda laughable right now!!  As far the the offense for the Make Beliefs, it has more wrinkles than Pat Quinns Face!!  Now that's a lot of wrinkles!! ;D ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2006, 04:33:59 PM »

gee....whatever happened to lets hang Crawford.....and pimp the Sedin sisters??????

mojo the curious
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2006, 04:41:41 PM »

I'll have you know, I was never for that in the first place!! ;)  I was always and will always be on the bandwagon!!  I said from the start that I wanted Auld to play, now he is!!  I also have supported the Twins, and have said over and over again that they have been the most consistant all year!!   ;D ;D ;D  No matter what slide, I will stick to what I have said! ;D ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2006, 04:45:51 PM »

I'll have you know, I was never for that in the first place!! ;)  I was always and will always be on the bandwagon!!  I said from the start that I wanted Auld to play, now he is!!  I also have supported the Twins, and have said over and over again that they have been the most consistant all year!!   ;D ;D ;D  No matter what slide, I will stick to what I have said! ;D ;D

agreed BS.....you are the only Cannots fan here who has stayed the course this year....my jab was meant for those others....and we both know who they are.... ;D ;D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2006, 05:49:56 PM »

Aww com'on mojo, I'll always be on the Canucks bandwagon. FYI I have never had a problem with Craford with the exception of the Hedburg thing. Also, before the season I called the Sedin's would be having a good year. Everyone rode them so hard but in retro-spect even last year (nhl year) they were producing better numbers for their age than Naslund or Bertuzzi ever did. The only thing I ever had a problem with was that everyone was saying Auld is a better goaltender than Cloutier. I've always been a Cloutier fan as I feel that he was the best option that we had (at the time). Now that he's gotten his chance in the spotlight he has proven that he is a decent goaltender, however, is not quite ready for starters duties. You know, some of us Canucks fans know a thing or two about hockey. Lets not let a few ignorant bad apples create a bad name for all of us, as sureley the same could be said for the Laugh nation.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2006, 06:25:12 PM »

Lets not let a few ignorant bad apples create a bad name for all of us,

a few??????

mojo

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2006, 06:57:52 AM »

Hey Biff how are those Habs doing? They fired their coaches and are on a downward spiral.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2006, 09:23:16 AM »

They're two points out of 8th and have 2-3 games in hand on the teams that they are chasing. I find it hard to critisize them considering 2/3's of their top line has been injured not to mention several other key players. But hey, if I was wrong at least I'll own up to it.