Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Oct 8th...short floating roe sacks  (Read 8002 times)

Bone Cross

Re: Oct 8th...short floating roe sacks
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2005, 05:45:26 PM »

What a hero..

I can guarantee that you will not make a difference in this society for the rest of your life.

Wow, now you just seem to be jumping to conclusions. That is where your wrong Rodney. I help the hatchery on this river. I know the returns of this river. Does Gooey? I'd say not if he is smacking a hatchery Summer Run Steelhead. Now what you have said here Rodney, that my friend, is one heck of a rude comment to say about someone you have never met.

To Gooey, I hope I have a face to face encounter with you on this system or any other system. All I can say is I hope you can swim ;)
from a Redneck point of View!

BIG T

• Old Timer
  • One crazy fisherman!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2005, 05:51:52 PM »

I CAN'T believe that this is still going on.  I thought we are all mature people here.  Gooey and I had our differences but it was settled in a private way with out a public fiasco as it is here.  We ended this subject without futher ado.  He had every right to retain his nice steelhead as he sees fit.  He should not be critized for what he caught.  We need to respect each other here if you want respect in return.  We are setting a bad example for the young anglers who thinks that anger is the way to go.  No one would want to post any reports if they are going to be grind to the ground.  You should be able to reply your comments but in a mature and respectful matter.  This is very upsetting as the world already has too much hate as it is.  We all have one thing in common and that is fishing and GOOD FISHING.  So, GO FISHING.

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2005, 05:53:16 PM »

Wow, now you just seem to be jumping to conclusions. That is where your wrong Rodney. I help the hatchery on this river. I know the returns of this river. Does Gooey? I'd say not if he is smacking a hatchery Summer Run Steelhead. Now what you have said here Rodney, that my friend, is one heck of a rude comment to say about someone you have never met.

My comments are not registering, I am not questioning your views. I am advicing you two to take a different/more respectful approach when it comes to expressing your views.

I've met FISHYtheGREAT already.

To Gooey, I hope I have a face to face encounter with you on this system or any other system. All I can say is I hope you can swim ;)

This is where I draw the line. You have been told to take a different approach, and you had the nerve to come back and use the forum as a tool to threaten one of the members? >:( You two are walking on thin ice.

Bone Cross

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2005, 05:55:57 PM »

Good thing I got spiked wading shoes...
from a Redneck point of View!

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2005, 05:58:23 PM »

We are setting a bad example for the young anglers who thinks that anger is the way to go.

The two individuals who choose to take this approach are teens and I am giving them the opportunity to express their views in a different way, but obviously the intention behind their posts is what I had suspected in the first place. Too bad, some just don't know second chances are hard to come by in this unforgiving world.

Thread closed, my apology to forum members for degrading the atmosphere further. :)