Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Trying to get in touch with some old friends...  (Read 2528 times)

marmot

• Old Timer
Trying to get in touch with some old friends...
« on: September 24, 2005, 02:32:00 PM »

Hey I have some old friends from Kelowna who are very avid fisherman, both living here in Vancouver....I'm having a hard time tracking them down so I thought I'd just ask around....they're twin brothers , half Japanese, both around 30, named Guy and Ross.  They fish ALOT, for whatever is in the water at the time.  Anyone know who I'm talking about??? 

Sterling C

• Old Timer
Re: Trying to get in touch with some old friends...
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2005, 02:35:43 PM »

If they're from Kelwona I would reccomend talking to Nick or Savis from trout water supplies. They seem to know most of the hardcore guys in that area. I don't have any emails on hand but I know that Nick goes by Hook in my Finger on fishbc.
Actions speak louder than words.

marmot

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2005, 02:45:03 PM »

Hey thanks...

Nick and Savas are great guys.... I bought a pile of stuff for my Mum at their place a couple of years ago.  Thanks for the tip, I'll ask Nick, but Im doubtful theyve been back fishing in Kelowna for a long time.  Mostly coastal.

marmot

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2005, 04:09:25 PM »

Thanks, theyre not living in Kelowna any more though and neither am I, Im pretty sure at least one of them is here in Vancouver...Ive tried calling their mom and dad in kelowna to no avail...mind you I havent given it much time....(im a much more patient fisherman!)

Their last name is Hamilton though...if that rings a bell for anyone?

marmot

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2005, 04:42:56 PM »

You should be a detective....thanks for looking that up!  Didnt live in surrey though :(