Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: sure hope you're not a member of fwr  (Read 11814 times)

scruffy

• Old Timer
  • fish on
Re: sure hope you're not a member of fwr
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2005, 05:59:25 PM »

didn't give a $hit anymore and proceeded to my bag, where my sheath was ....put it on and got ready to confront the guy.....very stupid, i know " that's the quote that you said blaydRnr"

don't get me wrong but from that statement it tell's me your ready to start something not trying to pick sides here but when someone will go to that length to so much as pack their GUTTING knife for a confrontation then you tell us members what your thoughts were when you did that.

also CTY77 even said they had done wrong by holding it by the gills and apologized for it what more do you want we all make mistakes and we learn from them that's part of growing .

Floater

• Old Timer
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2005, 06:17:33 PM »

I think this siatuation call for rodneys previous advise. If you really have a problem with something a person does aproche them and explain it with calm and explain what they were doing wrong and hwo they can avoid doing this. If you can do that then your looking for a mouth full of fist.
[

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2005, 06:25:44 PM »

didn't give a $hit anymore and proceeded to my bag, where my sheath was ....put it on and got ready to confront the guy.....very stupid, i know " that's the quote that you said blaydRnr"

don't get me wrong but from that statement it tell's me your ready to start something not trying to pick sides here but when someone will go to that length to so much as pack their GUTTING knife for a confrontation then you tell us members what your thoughts were when you did that.

also CTY77 even said they had done wrong by holding it by the gills and apologized for it what more do you want we all make mistakes and we learn from them that's part of growing .

at the time, he was not apologetic. if anything he was antagonizing. 

that's no excuse for my reaction and if you read carefully, i reverted back and NOT pursue further actions.
FishFreak was right beside me and he was not even aware of what was going on, until i told him afterwards.

I NEVER ONCE APPROACHED CTY77 TO CONFRONT HIM WITH A KNIFE...I SAT BACK AND TOOK A DEFENSIVE POSTURE AND CARRIED ON WITH MY FISHING.

I HAVE NO EXCUSES FOR WHATEVER WRONGS I'VE DONE....BUT WHAT THE F**K?   THIS WHOLE THING WAS INSTIGATED BY A SERIOUS OFFENSE, THAT SOME OF YOU HAVE FAILED TO RECOGNIZE.

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2005, 06:45:28 PM »

this is BRUTAL. i've spoken nothing  but the truth and through it all i've shown remorse for my misjudgement and openly admitted to my error, yet this guy comes on line and sugar coats the truth and people are feeling sorry for him.

people who know me, knows i don't just fly off the handle (over petty things). do you really think this so called 'many years of experience' fisherman is being completely honest about what transpired? if so, i give up. :-\
« Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 06:58:47 PM by blaydRnr »

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2005, 07:26:41 PM »

Some good advice for you. Some things are better left off the internet. If you dont want critisism than dont post about these situations. Hey I fly off the handle from time to time and regret some of the posts I make, as we are human and make mistakes. I wont hassle you anymore in regards to this and just hope you might think about what I just said.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2005, 07:32:47 PM »

Some good advice for you. Some things are better left off the internet. If you dont want critisism than dont post about these situations. Hey I fly off the handle from time to time and regret some of the posts I make, as we are human and make mistakes. I wont hassle you anymore in regards to this and just hope you might think about what I just said.

fair enough. check your pm

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2005, 08:29:34 PM »

Thread locked, some of the material being discussed here is beyond my comfort level. I suggest all parties put this behind and move on, sometimes it's not worth pursuing these little things. CTY77, I've forwarded your deleted message to blaydRnr already, as it is personally directed at him, not for the public to view. I would also like to note blaydRnr did apologize for certain actions to you, there needs to be some understandings from both view points to reach a resolution. In the end, let's put both interests on the health of the fish that we are catching, instead of creating more grieves on each other. Good luck.