Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Will COVID-19 Shut Down Fishing Opportunities  (Read 194890 times)

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
Re: Will COVID-19 Shut Down Fishing Opportunities
« Reply #150 on: March 29, 2020, 06:56:07 PM »

And that, boys and girls, is why you should seek for answers at a post secondary institute.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #151 on: March 29, 2020, 07:41:29 PM »

I'm going fishing tomorrow.

Robert_G

« Reply #152 on: March 29, 2020, 07:45:27 PM »

"grab 'em by the pu$$y" displays a love for women?

Did you even read what I posted? The scripture says "desire", not "love". "Desire" and "Love" are two different words with two different meanings. It means his natural tendency won't be to share relations with a woman. Not one part of that scripture says anything about love.....and I'm the one getting criticized for level of education…..really? Any English teacher I had in university would fail you for your lack of properly reading what is put in front of you. It's something I see you do with so many posts from others here too.
The Antichrist will not love anyone but himself. When I said Trump loves women, I meant in a physical carnal way.....and you know that's what I meant.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 07:48:07 PM by Robert_G »

bigblockfox

• Old Timer
« Reply #153 on: March 29, 2020, 08:24:57 PM »

arimaBOATER

« Reply #154 on: March 29, 2020, 10:18:24 PM »

Did you even read what I posted? The scripture says "desire", not "love". "Desire" and "Love" are two different words with two different meanings. It means his natural tendency won't be to share relations with a woman. Not one part of that scripture says anything about love.....and I'm the one getting criticized for level of education…..really? Any English teacher I had in university would fail you for your lack of properly reading what is put in front of you. It's something I see you do with so many posts from others here too.
The Antichrist will not love anyone but himself. When I said Trump loves women, I meant in a physical carnal way.....and you know that's what I meant.
It's good to inform unbelievers but in the end they will either think Christians are "nutty fanatics" or they will just shake their heads.
For anyone to know what you & I are saying is true they have to have an encounter with God thru prayer from the heart.
It's like the story ...a rich guy wants to give away a gold brick to who ever wants it.
He puts the gold brick under a cardboard box.
A guy comes along and the rich guy tells him to go over & lift the box & he will find a gold brick.
The bonus is the guy can have it . No strings attached.
The guy says " What do you take me for. Who gives away a free gold brick? Your a nut. He walks away.
Another guy comes along.
The rich guy tells him to go over to the box ,lift it , and there is a free gold brick for him to keep !
Guy rubs his chin. Well I do not have a gold brick now & if I lift that box and there's no gold brick what have I got to lose.
He goes over lifts the box & there's a gold brick !!! It's yours the rich man tells him.
The guy is so happy....well what do ya know. That rich guy was not lying. Yippie I have a gold brick !!!
Robert we ( you & I ) are telling people God is real. There's a heaven to gain and a hell to shun.
But if people are not willing to look under the box ( prayer ) ??? then they will never know what we are saying is fact.
There's that story of a guy playing a flute & the rats by the 1000s March to the music & fall into the harbour & drown.
The Prince of darkness is playing his flute.
The only reason we share our faith is out of love.
We know it's heaven or hell and you & I want everyone to go to heaven so...we share.
The good news there's still time and your & my hope is one day FWR members will pray.

Anyways lots of guys here said they are going fishing tomorrow. It there not a story of fishermen who got zapped by the Holy Spirit & they became fishers of men instead. ( apostles )
So.....you guys going fishing tomorrow ya better watch out the Holy Spirit just may zap ya !
Then you will be on Robert's & my side.  :)
Serious but also all in fun. Sharing.
That's how we learn.
Heard the chief medical guy say possibly 100,000 to 200,000 will die in the USA and he hopes it 's less but it's just an assumption on his part.
200,000 isn't that close to Richmond's population ?
Scary.

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry
« Reply #156 on: March 30, 2020, 07:31:53 AM »

Did you even read what I posted? The scripture says "desire", not "love".

The prophecy in Daniel 11:37 clearly teaches why Trump isn't the Antichrist.

Daniel 11:37 says this:
He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will magnify himself above them all.

Trump loves women and so do the other men in the family. He is not the Antichrist.

Sometimes I wonder if you are real or just the worst 'bot ever created
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 10:09:51 AM by RalphH »
"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

CohoJake

• Old Timer
« Reply #157 on: March 30, 2020, 08:37:57 AM »

http://www.fishingwithrod.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=42781.0

Ah yes, the turd thread.  Loved that one too. I wish I knew how to post memes in this thread.

arimaBOATER

« Reply #158 on: March 30, 2020, 09:15:40 AM »

Ah yes, the turd thread.  Loved that one too. I wish I knew how to post memes in this thread.
Wonder who typed that about the turd. ::)

A lesser man would hope you stepped in dog poo...not me.
May your shoes stay clean.
Yes Rodney brought up that link.
Remember it well....at the time it kinda reminded me of an Ali vs Chuvalo boxing fight.
These days I am not so defensive.
And remember anyone who stirs the poo will be put on my list to receive a cupcakes stir stick !
Sent free of charge at Christmas time autographed by " yours truly ".

Anyways CohoJake RalphH Rodney too many to name (every FWR member) you all have a great day !

Was web surfing and came across a youtube vid that's real time.

Stats on deaths in the world etc...from Covid 19
Looked at the total number & within 3 minutes it jumped up by 12 !
Kinda like the grim reaper is baiting his hook with Covid -19 & he's casting & reeling in...
Hooked another human....net ....bonk...
This virus is taking people down & out.
Girls and boys need to find a cure in lab sooner than later.

bobby b

« Reply #159 on: March 30, 2020, 09:20:06 AM »

Sometimes I wonder if you are real or just the worst 'bot every created

He's quite adept at talking out of both sides of his mouth.

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry
« Reply #160 on: March 30, 2020, 10:19:00 AM »

So as the topic had to do with Covid-19 and fishing opportunities, the following information has been released by the Province

As of Saturday March 28TH:

Currently, the Provincial Health Officer (PHO) has not issued any orders restricting individuals from angling and/or hunting at this time.

At all times, individuals are expected to follow the orders and guidance provided by the Provincial Health Officer (PHO).

Specific guidance for angling and hunting activities, including but not limited to:

Only fish and hunt with members of your family or others you are living with.

Maintain physical distancing (2 metres or 6 feet) from other individuals you come across.

Do not share vehicles with individuals outside of your family or others you are living with.

Fish and hunt locally.

Wash your hands frequently, especially around communal areas such as boat ramps, gates, etc.

Adhere to all travel advisories and self isolation requirements.

Adhere to all municipal, First Nation community, provincial and federal closures (e.g. parks, infrastructure, etc.).

Many BC Parks and recreation sites are closed. It is suggested to check ahead.

If you are not confident you can meet all of these conditions, please postpone your trip.

All angling and hunting regulations and licensing requirements are still in effect.

The Conservation Officer Service is continuing to operate across BC.

this is not a hoax, prank or April Fools joke.

See:

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/sports-culture/recreation/fishing-hunting/fishing-and-hunting-covid-19-updates
"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

Spoonman

• Chehalis Canyon Vigilante
« Reply #161 on: March 30, 2020, 11:08:06 AM »

The Antichrist will not love anyone but himself.........
.......thanks for helping my case.............jesus...love thy neighbor.....trump builds a wall......jesus..... bring unto me the children....trump puts them in cages......jesus.....turn the other cheek....trump personally attacks anyone who criticizes him......  seems anti-christ to me.....
member; Jack Daniels Pro-Staff / member;Team Hardcore Old Fart

Robert_G

« Reply #162 on: March 30, 2020, 12:18:00 PM »

Sometimes I wonder if you are real or just the worst 'bot ever created

Here's the thing Ralph. If I was the only here who thinks you manipulate people's words when you reply....then maybe it just is me....but the truth is there are several people here who have called you out for manipulating and twisting their words.....so just maybe....the issue is you.

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry
« Reply #163 on: March 30, 2020, 12:49:38 PM »

Here's the thing Ralph. If I was the only here who thinks you manipulate people's words when you reply....then maybe it just is me....but the truth is there are several people here who have called you out for manipulating and twisting their words.....so just maybe....the issue is you.

Ok RG... however you said Trump  "...loves women" then denied using "love".

Truth is to say a man "loves women" usually means he is a womanizer which means something different.

Trying to prove Trump is not the anti-christ according to scripture is downright silly in any event. Things said as sarcasm aren't meant to be taken in a literal sense. Ditto with my wondering if you are a bot.

The real issue is what I see as you often contradict yourself from post to post and even line to line then top it off by denying there is a contradiction.

arimaBOATER

« Reply #164 on: March 30, 2020, 01:43:38 PM »

.......thanks for helping my case.............jesus...love thy neighbor.....trump builds a wall......jesus..... bring unto me the children....trump puts them in cages......jesus.....turn the other cheek....trump personally attacks anyone who criticizes him......  seems anti-christ to me.....
Gee Spoonman you know a lot of scriptures from the Good Book......was hoping ya would quote John 3:16 ;D
Well ya know the devil used scripture to tempt Jesus after fasting for 40 days.
But the devil twisted it but Jesus answered back with scripture UNTWISTED.
People accuse Trump and that he's a bad guy because of wanting to control the flow of people entering by the masses...
The big exodus from the Middle East heads for Europe....
Egypt Iran Saudi Arabia so on ...do not want the any of the exodus.

Big camps though in some countries.
If the USA openned it 's borders and said come on in...literally millions & millions & millions would flow in....and totally overwhelm the welfare system medical...and many in that crowd may be shady...
Many examples of those that crossed illegally murdered...raped...
Was not that asian girl in Burnaby killed in the park by a guy who had come quite recent from another country?
There was some ship that came to BC shores when?  8-10 yrs ago.
BC people wanted then returned to where they set sail so to speak.

If 100 ships loaded with people from another land came to the shores of Stanley Park...
They would be contained & returned.

In football a player with the ball gets tackled. No problem. But if 3 more players decide to land on the player it's a penalty.
Piling on.
Seems a lot of comments going against Robert_G views.

Really do not understand why some sure piling on ???
Everything Robert_G has posted that I've read in last few days I agree with 100%.
I 'm puzzled.
The guy's views make perfect sense.

No way Trump is anti-christ plain & simple.
Namely he put the embassy in Jerusalem recognizing Isreal as a nation.
Trump is surrounded by pastors....
Trump has gotten judges on the Supreme Court who are believers.
Trump is against abortion.
Ok anyone can bring up a guy's past mistakes failings but Trump apparently has prayed & given his life to Christ. So he's a babe in the faith & it takes time to grow in character....
Spiritual maturity.
Every believer is a work in progress.
I decrease & The Lord increase...
From glory to glory.

People were warned not to come by the 1000s to cross the border but they came anyways...
So what do you do ?
Why are they leaving their homeland in the first place ?
Gangs & crime or corrupt gov. in charge   ???
So would you like the USA to invade those countries & then try to make it livable so the people will want to live there. Surely if there was less crime & jobs shelter food...they would want to stay in their own country.

As for Covid -19 I watched the 700 Club 1 hr version from 11am to noon today.
They had a story of a man who caught the virus. Not some old senior either. He was in the hospital 9 days 104 temp. and doctors told him you better say your goodbyes...
Guy thought he'd be dead by the next am.

But one of his friends told him about the medicine they give malaria or whatever...last ditch try to get well.
Anyways his doc gave him the medicine & by 4am he awoke feeling great  !!!
3 days later he went home & is now isolating.

But the only way this virus infects us is it enters thru our eyes nose mouth.
If ya breath it in because it came from some else breath cough sneeze well that's a bummer.
But most it seems get infected because we rub our eye nose mouth area with the virus on our fingers hands ...
So that's why try not to rub your face area. Also wash wash wash hands....