Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bent Rods Christmas Special "Steelhead Magic Variety Pack"  (Read 2324 times)

BentRodsGuiding

• Bent Rods Guiding & Fishing
Bent Rods Christmas Special "Steelhead Magic Variety Pack"
« on: December 08, 2016, 09:32:38 AM »

Just want to thank everyone for all your tackle purchases and booked trips this Fall. It was a great Fall of Salmon fishing, with the huge Chum run and a decent Coho run I hope you were able to get some Bent Rods.

With Steelhead Fishing about to get going Bent Rods has our "Steelhead Magic Variety Pack" for sale right now.

This kit includes 28 Steelhead jigs, I picked these and they are my favorites, plus 2 custom jigs from my personal patterns, one is a modified Cherry Bomb the other a deadly Steely Nitemare worm jig.

Also included are 10 Colorado blades, 6 of which are hand painted by me using UV airbrushed colors. Me and my fishing buddies do very well all season on these spinners, a definite must have for the Steelhead angler. These are supplied with all parts and are simple to put together.

We also include a 6 pack of Pink Grubs for tipping jigs, grubs add action to a jig and I use them all the time on the back of my Steelhead jigs.

The kit can be ordered at www.bentrods.ca , then you go to our tackle store.

Here is a link to our Steelhead Magic Kit from the website. http://www.bentrods.ca/specials/steelhead-magic-kit

As usual I am doing Steelhead Walk n wades this year and also offering 1 and 2 person raft trips on our new 3 man Catchercraft Pontoon boat.

email us at fishing@bentrods.ca for more info on the Steelhead trips.

Tight Lines and Bent Rods
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 09:49:54 AM by BentRodsGuiding »
Fraser River Sturgeon, Salmon and Steelhead www.bentrods.ca