Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 10 Year Record Chinook Run Coming: Book Your June Trip Now!  (Read 3957 times)

Reel Obsession

The anticipation is building for another start to a season and I am getting extremely excited to get back to the waters around Zeballos. Fishing around Victoria has been great the past couple of months, but returning to the lodge always gets me pumped up. We had our meeting at the end of March with the Department of Fisheries and Oceans, they are predicting a 10-year record run of Chinook along Vancouver Islands West Coast; we are in for a banner year! What does this mean?! Our already incredible fishery is going to be off the charts and I have a special offer to fill a couple spots that have opened up due to unfortunate conflict of dates between parties. Give me a call before May 20 to get in on this one-time special offer.

With only 6 spots available, come fish with our professional team at Reel Obsession Sport Fishing on June 24-26, or we have 6 spots available during July 1-3. In order to fill these spots, round up 5 of your friends or co-workers and get your trip for $1000, with their rate being $1695 pp. For smaller groups, you and your 2 fishing partners will receive the special rate of $1695 pp. How about a mini derby between you and your 3 buddies for only $1350 each! Again, these are just a few remaining spots that have opened up, so a great opportunity for you to get out here and experience the wild west coast with our skilled team at Reel Obsession Sport Fishing.

Check out the photos below from last years trips during the same dates! June is by far one of the best months to get out on the water. Check out the limits of Springs, Coho and Halibut caught by the Simpson group on the 3rd weekend in June last year. There are LOADS of fish and less Anglers than July and August. The fishing was so good around this time last year, I was requested to head back to the dock early one day with guest’s comments being “my arms are sore, I’m ready for that hot tub now, can we head back?”. I made them wait 10 minutes while I landed a nice Chinook for my limit as well. Another morning we had 4 double headers before 8 am of big Chinook. There are not many other areas the fishing is as good as this!

And don’t just take it from me, when I say I know you’ll have a good time, enjoy a few days on the water and catch some fish, listen to the words of Mrs. Peel who joined us in June last year…

"When my husband and two of his buddies decided to celebrate their 70th birthdays at Reel Obsession fish lodge in Esperanza Inlet, they just couldn't resist [escape] inviting me. We spent three days and four nights at Reel Obsession in Zeballos and it was perfect. We reached our daily limit of halibut and Chinook and also caught lingcod and a vermillion cod.

The meals were delicious – a generous and hearty breakfast, healthy lunches to be consumed on board, and elegant three-course dinners with delicious appetizers too. The company was wonderful. The fish will all be eaten too soon but the memories and photos will remain."

Don’t miss out on this one time special. To reserve one of these few remaining spots at an unheard of rate, call or email us before May 20th, when they will likely be gone and we’ll be prepping for another great season ahead.

Come join us at Vancouver Islands premier fishing destination. Our team and the FISH, will be waiting for you!

Adrian O'Connor
Owner & Master Guide
Reel Obsession Sport Fishing
adrian@reelobsession.ca
www.reelobsession.ca
1-888-855-7335
(250) 886-0315