Our course on December 17th is now full, ALTHOUGH because this has been a very popular course, we are holding a second course on December 20th.
Intro to Steelhead Gear Fishing Course - December 20th, 2015
Brian will cover the following key areas:Rod selection
– choosing the right rodCentre Pins and Levelwind Reels
– understanding the differences and benefitsTerminal Tackle
– the correct tackle you need for Steelhead gear fishingLure/Bait Selection
– the most effective artificial and natural baits for SteelheadRigging
– Setting up your tackle to target SteelheadReading the Water
– Learn the different types of holding water that Steelhead likeConfidence
– Making sure you have confidence using your chosen presentationsTips & Tricks
– Learning some tips and tricks to maximize your day on the waterDate:
Sunday, December 20th, 2015Time:
5:30pm – 8:30pmPrice:
$50.00 + tax
Limited to 10
To register for this course and become a better steelhead angler please call us at 604-931-5044, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or stop by the shop at #110-1140 Austin Avenue, Coquitlam BC.
Please share this with your friends on Facebook!
- See more at: http://www.sea-run.com/steelhead-gear-fishing-course/#sthash.ETFGm9yX.dpuf