Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2015 Lower Mainland/Fraser Valley rainbow trout stocking information  (Read 26422 times)

jimmywits

Re: 2015 Lower Mainland/Fraser Valley rainbow trout stocking information
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2015, 01:58:04 PM »

Lafarge, Como, Green Timbers, Rice and Hastings were stocked again this week.

View Profile
 Email

« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2015, 10:19:11 AM »

ReplyQuote
ModifyModify

Quote from: Rodney on April 02, 2015, 04:06:03 PM

Mill Lake was stocked today.

I'll bring this up next time at the meeting. Buntzen and Sasamat etc are expected to be stocked next week.

Any follow up to this Rodney?

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2015, 02:49:58 PM »

Buntzen and Sasamat were stocked on April 7th.

Regarding the stock allocation we talked about, I don't really have much to say right now as the public advisors don't meet until the end of the year to review the year's operation. What I can say is that the five urban lakes currently receive a lot more fish because of all the programs (learn to fish, rod loaning, BC family fishing weekend) which take place at these lakes beside the higher angling pressure compared to other lakes.

Chuck

« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2015, 06:06:37 PM »

We actually did have two rods going with dew worm on most gear, only excluding on the ones that worm messed with the action.

We will check out some other lakes also, but would be nice to catch a few so close to home if I can figure out what were not doing correctly. I still think there is a honey hole in one particular spot in that lake.

She says we are very unlucky...I said fishing is mostly knowledge based and we need to persevere.

Thanks for the tip...

I've been twice to Rice this year now, with my 4 year old.  Every other year it's been too productive for me ;-)  Now i'm taking the boy we've been skunked twice.  For a 4 yo he has the patience of a saint, and after 1.5 hrs and I say we are leaving, he's sad because he doesn't want to go home to his Mum without a fish :-)