Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Get your facts straight?  (Read 1308997 times)

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
Re: Get your facts straight?
« Reply #225 on: June 12, 2013, 09:34:32 PM »

Nibs liked your sheep dropping off a cliff post, called it your best, and it was a beauty but I think this one deserves serious consideration :)

Yup, Stevey is kinda like the current government......  instead of addressing the issues they're trying to change the focus.

Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[

shuswapsteve

• Old Timer
« Reply #226 on: June 12, 2013, 10:35:15 PM »

Yup, Stevey is kinda like the current government......  instead of addressing the issues they're trying to change the focus.

You are kinda like Morton....anyone who disagrees with you or doesn’t directly support the cause of wild salmon saviours is complicit in a grand conspiracy....and when science fails to support your emotions it is best to create distractions.

Novabonker

• Old Timer
« Reply #227 on: June 13, 2013, 07:34:12 AM »

Just who would you believe?  AlMo ?? ;D
Sure does sound like a conspiracy allright ...

Look at the list Dave. Do you believe every thing that gets uttered by these paragons of truth and honesty? How many times have they been caught spreading bovine scatology? Are you that gullible? I have my own mind- once I get lied to , I don't trust again. If you're unable to find anything related to said bovine emissions, try Google. And then tell me again why I should trust or believe anything they trot out.
http://

Fisherbob

• Old Timer
« Reply #228 on: June 13, 2013, 07:47:46 AM »

Look at the list Dave. Do you believe every thing that gets uttered by these paragons of truth and honesty? How many times have they been caught spreading bovine scatology? Are you that gullible? I have my own mind- once I get lied to , I don't trust again. If you're unable to find anything related to said bovine emissions, try Google. And then tell me again why I should trust or believe anything they trot out.
That is exactly how I feel about Morton these days NB. Now we have something in common. :)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 11:41:36 AM by Fisherbob »

dnibbles

« Reply #229 on: June 13, 2013, 06:34:41 PM »

Changing the focus??? I think you are the one whose vision is blurred. The lab at PBS, the one AlMo wanted used for her samples, did not find anything. For a disease that was apparently so prevalent, strange that it didn't show up.

Fisherbob

• Old Timer
« Reply #230 on: June 19, 2013, 07:42:51 PM »

« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 09:15:29 PM by Fisherbob »

Fisherbob

• Old Timer

Dave

• Old Timer
« Reply #232 on: June 21, 2013, 02:12:47 PM »

The best line was Chicken Little from Echo Bay ;D

EZ_Rolling

« Reply #233 on: June 21, 2013, 03:05:23 PM »

one lab to test all the salmon in the world....wow and you thought hospital wait times were bad.

Dave

• Old Timer
« Reply #235 on: June 21, 2013, 06:41:06 PM »

http://alaskasalmonranching.wordpress.com/2013/06/21/bug-hunters-gone-wild-and-now-exposed-youll-understand-read-on/

Wonder how many people and organizations are ruing their donations to Ms. Morton and her rapidly spiralling downward cause? And as mentioned in the article, how much has this woman and her near shamanistic followers cost Canadian and US taxpayers?
Amazingly though, I bet some people reading this will still support her and the likes of Don Staniford ... best we can hope is those people are past breeding age ;)

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #236 on: June 21, 2013, 06:51:21 PM »

Wonder how many people and organizations are ruing their donations to Ms. Morton and her rapidly spiralling downward cause? And as mentioned in the article, how much has this woman and her near shamanistic followers cost Canadian and US taxpayers?
Amazingly though, I bet some people reading this will still support her and the likes of Don Staniford ... best we can hope is those people are past breeding age ;)

Why such a hate on for Morton? How exactly has she hurt you? Do you have investments in the feedlot business and you are angry that they aren't doing all that well? Or is it that you have been so brain washed by your exposure to the feedlot industry that you can't see the big picture?

If it wasn't for the efforts of this very dedicated lady the government wouldn't be making any effort to save the wild salmon. If it wasn't for her efforts the feedlot industry would be making no efforts to clean up their act. If it wasn't for her efforts, like you, the general public would just be accepting the argument that it's too late for the wild salmon....

I'm surprised at your outlook considering what your vocation was.....   :o
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[

Fisherbob

• Old Timer
« Reply #237 on: June 22, 2013, 08:59:13 AM »

If it wasn't for the efforts of this very dedicated lady the government wouldn't be making any effort to save the wild salmon. If it wasn't for her efforts the feedlot industry would be making no efforts to clean up their act. If it wasn't for her efforts, like you, the general public would just be accepting the argument that it's too late for the wild salmon....

I see you are looking out side the box now and see there have been changes for the better over the years like I Have AF. Good for you. :) I do not think the general public will ever give up on wild salmon like they have given up on American born Morton spending Canadian money. All I see now is Canadian funding cut from where it is needed to save wild salmon to cover Mortons media circus drama acts. Millions :(
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 09:02:20 AM by Fisherbob »

Novabonker

• Old Timer
« Reply #238 on: June 22, 2013, 09:22:10 AM »

I see you are looking out side the box now and see there have been changes for the better over the years like I Have AF. Good for you. :) I do not think the general public will ever give up on wild salmon like they have given up on American born Morton spending Canadian money. All I see now is Canadian funding cut from where it is needed to save wild salmon to cover Mortons media circus drama acts. Millions :(

Care to show us ignoramus exactly where she's cost us millions? Or do you keep that information in the same box as the gazillions you (allegedly) donated Fishfarmerbawb? How long have you been a fiction writer? ;D
http://

Fisherbob

• Old Timer
« Reply #239 on: June 22, 2013, 01:30:45 PM »

Care to show us ignoramus exactly where she's cost us millions? Or do you keep that information in the same box as the gazillions you (allegedly) donated Fishfarmerbawb? How long have you been a fiction writer? ;D
Sorry were you trying to say some thing NB?  You will have to speak up LOL. :)
http://alaskasalmonranching.wordpress.com/2013/06/21/bug-hunters-gone-wild-and-now-exposed-youll-understand-read-on/
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 01:33:56 PM by Fisherbob »