Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Selling Flys  (Read 1291 times)

SteelheadAdict

Selling Flys
« on: January 07, 2013, 04:33:35 PM »

selling my hand tied flys right now iam selling spring still water flys but i can make others let me know and i can send u pics of what they look like CohenTying@gmail.com or txt 778-878-2592 i sell fly 1 dollar a peace

SteelheadAdict

Re: Selling Flys
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 08:55:33 PM »

any one interested

Every Day

• Old Timer
Re: Selling Flys
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 10:10:50 AM »

any one interested

I know it's been said over and over (to you), but a couple things to consider (and I really am just trying to help you out here - no harm intended).

1) Use spell check, it is your friend. People tend to look into things more when it is delivered in a professional manner. Spelling mistakes and the like does not go very far when trying to sell a product. A thing as simple as right clicking that red underlined word will go a long ways.

2) Try posting some pictures right to the thread. Also try to get some pictures of fish with your flies in their mouths, believe me it goes a very long way.

Once again, I'm not trying to belittle you or anything along those lines. The past few years I have definitely figured out a few things to help me sell flies for a little extra spending $ in university. At the price you're selling them, if they are decent quality, you should have no problem getting orders.

Cheers,
Dan