Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Northwest-Sees-Record-Returns  (Read 16566 times)

Novabonker

• Old Timer
Re: Northwest-Sees-Record-Returns
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2012, 08:39:29 AM »

A lot less time than you spent on Google doing your "research".

Enjoy that tin of dog food!

Eye'm soree ewe end eye doughn't sea aye two eye un thus subbgekt. Mite bea mye lak uf edgewkashun ur meye lak of reeserch scills. Due ewe wantt sum kibbles enstead uf thet chemikal fush? bedder fer ewe. Et's jest themm thar hi falutin' $5 werds thet tribs mee upp. Eye didd reeserch yer postses end fer sumone whoo clames hiss entelecktual ebilitees, ya sur putt alotta balowknee end propeegander en dem thar tings.

Carry on.
http://

absolon

• Old Timer
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2012, 09:23:37 AM »

Oh my!    Fluent in two languages..........I'm impressed  :D

Bassonator

• Old Timer
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2012, 09:31:51 AM »

What happens when he forgets spellcheck.... ;D
Take the T out of Morton.

Novabonker

• Old Timer
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2012, 01:03:53 PM »

Oh my!    Fluent in two languages..........I'm impressed  :D

Yes I am, I also speak Newfinese as well.

absolon

• Old Timer
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2012, 03:18:26 PM »

Newfinese counts as two. It completely changes when they're drinking.

Novabonker

• Old Timer
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2012, 07:44:25 AM »

Meanwhile, back at the ranch........

So, none of you want to post rebuttals to the sources I posted. Surely, bright folks like yourself can prove that stuff wrong....... Or can you? ??? ??? ???

Getting back to the name Kintama, which absentone  claimed I was nit picking about, is there another definition? I can't find it. Maybe ol' Dave was pulling a swifty when he pulled that out of the sack, sitting back chuckling. Maybe I should rename my company "Balls Of Gold"??????

Newfinese counts as two. It completely changes when they're drinking.

See - ya do have a sense of humour! Get yer ha ha on! ( I'll be filing a discrimination case at the Supreme Court of Canada this morning, right after I lodge a complaint at the Human Rights Tribunal)

absolon

• Old Timer
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2012, 09:05:44 AM »

I see you still haven't read up on Kintama's work.

Why is it every time one of you jokers decides to take up the cause you spend three minutes on Google, read the titles and then announce you now can prove everyone else wrong. Even worse, just like everyone else who takes your path you then expect someone to come along yet again and hold your hand to walk you through the reasons why the subject involves much more than what a few generalized partisan tracts from ten years ago would suggest. It's comparable to deciding after your Grade 4 social studies class that you have all the answers and know everyone else is wrong. Personally, I believe it's just because you like holding hands.

Tell you what though: there is a huge volume of information available even in the posts on the subject here. Work your way through that to get to the point where reading about the work Kintama does means something to you and then come back with your questions. I'm sure you'll find people will be willing to answer them then because at that point, they may actually mean something.

Bassonator

• Old Timer
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2012, 09:27:31 AM »

Geez Nova I just went and read through those links you provided, buddy get with the program, all has been adressed in other posts you have to look for it.
Or are you just being an internet troll....... ;D

speycaster

« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2012, 06:02:31 PM »

I like the flies in your signature bassonater, they will work really well to catch bass fishermen. ;D I will have to tie up a few to use at the Pitt sloughs or at meetings of the WCBA. ;D

Novabonker

• Old Timer
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2012, 06:16:31 PM »

I see you still haven't read up on Kintama's work.

Why is it every time one of you jokers decides to take up the cause you spend three minutes on Google, read the titles and then announce you now can prove everyone else wrong. Even worse, just like everyone else who takes your path you then expect someone to come along yet again and hold your hand to walk you through the reasons why the subject involves much more than what a few generalized partisan tracts from ten years ago would suggest. It's comparable to deciding after your Grade 4 social studies class that you have all the answers and know everyone else is wrong. Personally, I believe it's just because you like holding hands.

Tell you what though: there is a huge volume of information available even in the posts on the subject here. Work your way through that to get to the point where reading about the work Kintama does means something to you and then come back with your questions. I'm sure you'll find people will be willing to answer them then because at that point, they may actually mean something.

Can you Readers Digest that post for me?

Dave

• Old Timer
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2012, 07:59:34 PM »

Over and out Bonker, at least for me.

Bassonator

• Old Timer
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2012, 08:44:13 PM »

I like the flies in your signature bassonater, they will work really well to catch bass fishermen. ;D I will have to tie up a few to use at the Pitt sloughs or at meetings of the WCBA. ;D

Ha ha thats sorta funny.... ;D

absolon

• Old Timer
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2012, 09:08:58 AM »

Sure. Easy.

Just because Morton says it's true doesn't mean that it's true.

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2012, 09:53:01 AM »

Just because Morton says it's true doesn't mean that it's true.

May I make a suggestion?

Rather than continually complaining about what Morton says.......  why don't you sign the petition to have the Canadian Government gag her?

Then you can stop posting, sit back and wait for the government to shut her down......    ;D  ;D  ;D
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[