1. Regarding trolling flies: only the olive wooly bugger or only under what conditions? Also, do you use weighted flies or troll just under the surface? If weighted, then what weight on what size fly?
2. Regarding buzzbombs: I was told that they are only useful for fishing deep of a boat, are they also good if 'spincasting' of a shore for trout? If so, what size, color of buzzbomb?
3. Regarding bait: on small restocked lakes trout seems to prefer Powerbait worms, balls and paste to live worms and shrimp (not to mention corn and dough) is this the case on Alouette as well?
4. Regarding location: its a long lake, is fishing of the shore about as good all along the lake (I don't mean only from among the easily accessible beaches)?
5. I can't seem to find any info on how often Alouette is restocked and with what fish? Also, is there the best time in a year to fish Alouette?