Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: News This Week  (Read 2017 times)

Mike D.

News This Week
« on: February 08, 2012, 08:35:00 PM »

Fishing Update Feb 8/2012

Well this week was a tremendous week to be out on the flow....the weather was nice and sunny, despite some outflow winds making casting difficult we still had some great fish to hand. I personally was out yesterday chucking large bugger type fly's at cutthroat trout. I ended up landing six, which was not a bad number considering the amount of time I put in. We came across some very nice water that had a few trout flipping about. We have some great space still available for cutthroat trout fishing from now until the end of April. Please email us for more info! info@prestigesportfishing.com

The Fraser Valley Salmon Society, has an upcoming AGM in March. This will be a great meeting to attend as it will have a couple of tremendous guest speakers at it. There will be refreshments, and this is a great opportunity to purchase your 2012 membership! The best 10 dollars you will ever spend! Best to LIKE their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fraser-Valley-Salmon-Society/111769675563789?ref=ts for more info, and current news fresh from the FVSS desk!

Our guides are proud to belong to the FVSS, and also to the Fraser Valley Angling Guides Association! Members of the FVAGA have the FVAGA logo on their website. It is recommended that if you plan on a guided fishing adventure that you hire guides that belong to the FVAGA. Have a look at this website to see why! http://fraservalleyanglingguides.com/

The start of our sturgeon fishing season is fast approaching, we still have a few boat dates available for our spring sturgeon fishery! This is a fantastic fishing experience that is not to be missed! We have great deals on spring angling experiences right now, please email or call us for more info! info@prestigesportfishing.com

Stay tuned for our updates! Great fishing tales and deals to come!

Thanks Tight Loops & Lines,
Mike Duncan
<")))><
Prestige Sportfishing, Owner & Professional Guide
www.prestigesportfishing.com
Phone: 1-604-819-4560
Please Follow Us On Facebook (click here)