Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: silvermere lake  (Read 3075 times)

fishgutz63

silvermere lake
« on: April 27, 2010, 08:46:29 PM »

does anyone know if silvermere lake is a private lake? can anyone fish it at all or do we need permission to get on this lake? thanx .

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod

fishgutz63

Re: silvermere lake
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 10:36:50 PM »

hey rodney ,thanx  just from reading these old posts im assuming that if a person was to launch a car topper from hwy 7 it should be ok. just wondering what your personal opinion is on this topic and would that be tresspassing or not?

HOOK

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 10:48:45 PM »

you should go ask this same question on the Bass fishing forum because they will know.

I know that Noxcape on here fishes in there for bass and has pulled some very nice ones  ;D
Check out our new blog

http://funonthefly.blogspot.ca/

noxcape

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 11:48:27 AM »

hey why do i get blamed for everything lol and fishgutz do it lol  but just be caruful some times the home owners are real knobs lol

HOOK

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 09:21:58 PM »

I wasnt blaming you for anything. Your just someone i know on this forum that could offer info thats all  ;)
Check out our new blog

http://funonthefly.blogspot.ca/

SD49

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 01:05:49 AM »

Silvermere Lake is a private lake....the whole lake is on private property, and the local residents that live and own waterfront homes usually kick up a fuss, basically kick you off the lake....

yamadirt 426

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2010, 09:11:37 AM »

Silvermere Lake is a private lake....the whole lake is on private property, and the local residents that live and own waterfront homes usually kick up a fuss, basically kick you off the lake....
Dont forget that the lake borders public land . There for giving access. I know blablabla they made the lake and don't own the water but the land under it blablabla. Truth is i havent heard anyone being charged ever. They tried to produce some literature saying how they owned it and it wasnt like a regular lake on private land blablabla. Parking on the hiway is legal. Giver but take a camera so you can document any bad behavior by the locals. This bullcrap comes up every year. One day it will be put to rest.

fishgutz63

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 09:54:53 AM »

thanx guys,for your input on this topic.i was thinking of entering the lake from the hwy but before doing so im stopping of at the mission r c m p office and mission city hall to ask the powers to be if i will be trespassing  if im entering from public property.

noxcape

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2010, 11:06:08 AM »

i know hook im just bugging you buddy