Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: They Are Done But Good  (Read 8985 times)

tortuga

Re: They Are Done But Good
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2009, 04:32:16 PM »

I guess there is a lot of sadness in Canuck land this evening. I see I was right in my prediction except one series late. ;D

I think we will be picking up a few more Leaf fans by next season as we are on our way up and the Canucks are on their way down. ;D

If the Canucks had made it to the cup and lost in game 7 you still would have said you were right. Your credibility is shot.

The canucks were beat largely by a group of 4 BC boys that have played together for years. Go chicago. Hail the BC boys.
Yes Lou was a headcase in game 6. Another eastern Canadadian fellow, that explains that.

If you want to see new leaf fans you'll have to look on the other side of the country, not here.  Enjoy.
Never take sports too seriously as a lot of what is said here is just in jest. Just ask Fish Assassin. ;D ;D

Likewise Chris. Hope you have better luck fishing than you did predicting your teams outcome.  ;D
As for our team, they need some definate adjustments. Looking forward to slagging each other next year. Cheers ;)

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
Re: They Are Done But Good
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2009, 11:19:08 AM »

Just noticed this ad in Craigslist for free Leaf stuff. Someone is apparently no longer a Leaf fan......

http://abbotsford.en.craigslist.ca/zip/1177632575.html

Wonder if Chris has turned over a new leaf????   ;D ;D
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[