Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Lafarge Lake user conflict  (Read 20761 times)

Steelhawk

• Old Timer
  • Fish In Peace !
Re: Lafarge Lake user conflict
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2009, 03:32:31 PM »

Well, the shore fishers are liable with their aerial lead bombs which can crack a skull or bust an eye. Now what the tubers need to pay when their lines cross the shore guys?  Probably he will say sorry and throw one of his plentiful catch to the shore guy as a settlement so he can fish some more.  ;D Now watch for an aerial fish bomb.  ;D

Seriously, both sides need to show respect and allow space for each other. Fish cruise around a lot. So different areas can be hot at different time.

Steelhawk

• Old Timer
  • Fish In Peace !
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2009, 10:41:10 AM »

I think Como Lake is for the age groups you mention. At least a while ago it was.

By the way, watching the way some of the older 'bombers' cast, they  are not very accurate, so the tubers/boaters really have to consider protecting their heads. Also when the 'bombers' see hot action around the tubers, their 'bombs' also tend to head to that direction. I will say after a tuber hook a few fish around him, get the hell out of there before the 'bombs' start raining down around him.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 10:50:34 AM by Steelhawk »

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2009, 10:43:34 AM »

I think Como Lake is for the age groups you mention. At least a while ago it was.

Age restriction is no longer in effect.