Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rolling  (Read 8321 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Rolling
« on: February 14, 2009, 10:07:55 PM »

What a win tonight, the second in a row over the once mighty Pens. ;D ;D ;D

Bring on the team from Vancouver for the game next Saturday, I may have to slip over to take in the win. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: Rolling
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 12:26:14 AM »

What took you so long to post ? Must be having a big party at your palatial retreat tonight to celebrate. All two Make Belief fans. ;D ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 12:56:58 PM »

What took you so long to post ? Must be having a big party at your palatial retreat tonight to celebrate. All two Make Belief fans. ;D ;D
Had to tape it and watch later last night. Was nice to replay the goals a couple of times. ;D

What a team we have. ;D ;D ;D

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 09:47:47 PM »

That game, and other poor showings cost Therrien his job.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 10:55:45 PM »

That game, and other poor showings cost Therrien his job.
One more loss on the recent Canucks losing streak and AV would have been gone too.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 11:03:20 PM »

I think the noose around Ron Wilson and Toskala's neck is tightening. ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 07:22:20 AM »

lol....not even close...Toskala is gone...RW is Burkes buddy...most of the vets on this team are gone...your team meanwhile will continue the way they have for almost 40 years... ;D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 07:36:14 AM »

lol....not even close...Toskala is gone...RW is Burkes buddy...most of the vets on this team are gone...your team meanwhile will continue the way they have for almost 40 years... ;D

mojo

How many division championships do the Leafs have in the modern game? 1 . How many do the Canucks have? 5. Seems to me the Canucks although not winning a cup have given their fans more to cheer about than the Leafs.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 09:15:33 AM »

None that's why the Laughs are hanging retired jerseys from the rafters instead of championship banners. Speaking of retiring jerseys why are they retiring Wendy Clark and Doug Gilmour instead of Dave Keon ?

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 05:35:04 PM »

None that's why the Laughs are hanging retired jerseys from the rafters instead of championship banners. Speaking of retiring jerseys why are they retiring Wendy Clark and Doug Gilmour instead of Dave Keon ?

hmmmm....ok...I'll help ya here...the Leaf organization doesn't retire #'s...they "honor" them...as for you BB....5 almost was'???... :D :D :D :D

mojo has seen my team win a cup....you????
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 07:25:28 PM »

Still living in the past are you ? Must be as old as Chris ;D Let's compare apples with apples. How many times have the Laughs made it to the finals since the Canucks entered the NHL ? None ! :D Gotta love the Laugh fans living in the last century

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 07:45:37 PM »

Still living in the past are you ? Must be as old as Chris ;D Let's compare apples with apples. How many times have the Laughs made it to the finals since the Canucks entered the NHL ? None ! :D Gotta love the Laugh fans living in the last century

we are loyal because we have seen the grail many times...I hope one day weedhopper you to can gain the thrill of a cup win...too bad yer too old to have a childs eye view of a cup win....so sad...

mojo

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 09:30:27 PM »

Not difficult to win the cup back then when there were only 6 teams. How many cups since expansion ? None and no appearance in the final. Tough to be a Laugh fan. Rebuilding since 1967 !

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2009, 10:13:40 PM »

Not difficult to win the cup back then when there were only 6 teams. How many cups since expansion ? None and no appearance in the final. Tough to be a Laugh fan. Rebuilding since 1967 !

yeah sure...lol.....then only the elite players played the game...not the diluted talent pool you see now......but keep up the weak points...keeps the rest of us chuckling...;)))

mojo watched my team win a cup....you?????

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2009, 10:31:14 PM »

If the pool is so diluted, how come Vancouver made it to the finals twice but not the Laughs. You're hilarious.  :D