Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: License renewal  (Read 11105 times)

mayo

Re: License renewal
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2008, 04:59:03 PM »

got mine.  army & navy has a deal if you renew your license you get 15% off your purchases for that day.  thought some would want to know

patagonia

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2008, 06:18:29 PM »

Just got my new licence last week at High water tackle... very easy this new online system... you can print off new ones ect if lost.

Trout Slayer

• Old Timer
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2008, 06:38:18 PM »

Just got my new licence last week at High water tackle... very easy this new online system... you can print off new ones ect if lost.
or happen to kill 10 hatch steelies or adult chinook too right and want more meat?

system sounds fudged too me.

patagonia

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2008, 07:46:15 PM »

Their is an encrypted symbol on your licence that the CO can scan... if they check you they can record your numbers in their system and that would show up on further prints... your right though. I would be pretty easy to abuse it... not much different than the old system though.. if you wanted to abuse the old system guys still did it... a specific licence type isnt going to stop the leeches that want to disobey the regs

testo84

• officially a hardware addict
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2008, 12:18:22 AM »

or happen to kill 10 hatch steelies or adult chinook too right and want more meat?

system sounds fudged too me.

uhm like an offline license isnt flawed
hardware == fish