Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: First one of the season December 7th, 2007  (Read 10213 times)

kingpin

• Old Timer
Re: First one of the season
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2007, 07:35:40 PM »

just wondering if you caught that on the 7th? as the river was very coloured then and the water in the pics is clear..
Im an advocate for the supremacy of the bait fisherman race and a firm believer in the purity of it.

stlhd4ever

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2007, 08:43:52 PM »

or even at the vedder ;D
Wishin I was Fishin

rln

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2007, 07:13:17 AM »

don't think it's a hype post from what i've seen going on out on the vedder.

DAY AT THE RIVER

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2007, 10:49:06 PM »

...that Crystal clear water should give you idea of the spot,but all four of you are so dumb and you have no knowledge of the river at all...I have no reason to lie to you,I don't know you,tried to share my experience from that day,my mistake...

testo84

• officially a hardware addict
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2007, 09:27:56 AM »

...that Crystal clear water should give you idea of the spot,but all four of you are so dumb and you have no knowledge of the river at all...I have no reason to lie to you,I don't know you,tried to share my experience from that day,my mistake...

thanks for the report u dont need to care about those immature kids
hardware == fish

allwaysfishin

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2007, 09:38:13 AM »

your fish now counts 5 that I have heard of since december 1st rolled around and 3 of those i have seen pics of ( yours makes 4).

I posted a downright crazy coho report this past fall, took TONNES of flak and heat for posting it..... by some obvious NOOBS from this site. THE VERY NEXT day.... I'm sitting here reading about all these guys having amazing days with more coho than they had ever seen........ guess I was lying ... eh NOOBS ?

Don't let the boneheads here ruin your experience. Your report is appreciated and you deserve to be proud of your success.
AND you guys who can't keep your yaps shut and insist on taking the wind outta people's sails......... back o the bus boys. Steelhead season is here.... and it's just for us "real" fisherman  ;D who enjoy steelheading for what it is.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 03:21:04 PM by allwaysfishin »

Nicole

• Old Timer
    • My Fishing Pics
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2007, 10:52:13 AM »

Steelhead season is here.... and it's just for us "real" fisherman  ;D

Damn straight! :D

The earliest fish I ever hooked was December 7th, down near the old "littles dyke" area. There are fish in the river, but you have to get lucky, right place right time. It can take alot of looking, but it's worth it!

Nice fish, I'm going to head out this weekend, now that my toxic spill of a body has mended... looking forward to it! 

Cheers,
Nicole
"Ruin is the destination toward which all men rush, each pursuing his own best interest in a society that believes in the freedom of the commons. Freedom in the commons brings ruin to all."

-Garrett Hardin

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2007, 12:30:12 PM »

Keep the report on track please. There isn't a need to get riled up by a couple of skeptical/negative posters, it would just stew up a vicious cycle that wastes everyone's time and energy. This is where selective reading comes in. After spending some time on discussion forums, it's not very difficult to figure out whose posts should be taken seriously and whose should just be ignored.

DAY AT THE RIVER

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2007, 10:23:58 PM »

Here is one from today,hatcheri doe,relesed,other river...                                                                                                                                                                                                                http://photoshare.shaw.ca/view/11367994671-1197512212-35305/

BigFisher

• Old Timer
  • Bite My Hook
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2007, 12:29:00 AM »

May I ask what the weapon of choice was?
The Bigger The Better!

fishiotherapist

• Haneyphysiotherapyclinic
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2007, 11:02:56 AM »

Your are definitely having a blast there DAY AT THE RIVER.
Congratulations!!!
Can you take me with you some of these days? ;D ;D ;D

Fishiotherapist

kosanin kosher salt

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2007, 11:56:22 AM »

you need a golden ticket to fish with that guy fishiotherapist  ;)   and he dosent take calcutta's or luna's

fishiotherapist

• Haneyphysiotherapyclinic
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2007, 02:28:55 PM »

If that's the case I might try the most proven strategy for guys- win him by satisfying the cravings/desires of the small intestines ;D ;D ;D

Fishiotherapist

Xgolfman

• Old Timer
  • Wild rivers, wild fish
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2007, 07:08:36 PM »

I'm pretty sure I know where you caught it as I heard about it..the water is clear in that spot for that pic..I kind of mulled over your post too but mainly as the steelhead looks a helluva lot like a summer run fish..Damn, wouldn't that be something to have a decent run of them in the V.
Nice fish but I think everyone should stay home till next year and not fish up there!!! At least that way I can still fish some nice runs without seeing another angler..guess those days are numbered from now on though  :'(
I'd also like to reiterate what allwaysfishing said...You don't see half if not more of the posts that used to be on this site because everyone got sick of the B.S. People need to smarten the hell up or there will be NO posts at all from the guys actually catching fish...And of course Nicole too... :-* still love you Nic!!!

bentrod

• Old Timer
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2007, 10:50:36 PM »

Our group landed 2 steelhead in mid October this year in the Vedder.  Both summer-run.  One hooked on a BC Blade and the other on roe.