Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Local Flow Oct 20  (Read 5326 times)

DionJL

• Old Timer
Re: Local Flow Oct 20
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 08:01:13 PM »

You bet ya. I've worked on my cure for a couple years stave coho just slam. Had 6 fish brought to shore this mornin

http://www.fishingwithrod.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=16111.msg157007#msg157007

Hmm i wonder why so many people end up at the stave? I guess its all those morons hotspotting.

stlhd4ever

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 08:07:57 PM »

You got me. I'm just trying to keep a few guys away from the chehalis. If the Stave is closer they may decide to stop there. With that new webcam I am seeing lots of coho and so are thousands of other fisherman. ;D
Wishin I was Fishin

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2007, 08:11:21 PM »

So the Chehalis was hot! Tomorrow everybody!

integrity is lost pretty fast if inconsistency is once noticed in one's posts.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 08:14:47 PM by Rodney »

chum dad

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2007, 08:18:39 PM »

Didn't we talk about this? Salmon are chemical junkies. Sulfites, nitrates, and different phermones, drive them nuts........
J.G. are these present in procure as well as Borax? Where can i get some good info on this?

Sandhead

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2007, 08:52:36 PM »

I have a feeling that everyone and there dog is going to fishing the stave tommorrow
see you all there
Ain't no HO like a COHO

stlhd4ever

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2007, 08:52:46 PM »

I don't care about integrity. This is pure entertainment for me. I am not here to make friends or worry about what people think about me because my posts are stupid, don't make sense and are contradictory. It is on purpose, to see how other people will respond. I live to fish, I care about our streams and environment and the effects that people have on the water systems of this province. I don't like crowds, mostly always fish by myself and will most likely not get any awards for being a friendly person.( But I am trying). People irritate me pretty quickly. I am actually a useless member of all these forums. I don't believe people should be posting anything about where they caught fish at all. I am usually not going to give advice(though I am trying)I think the internet has ruined alot of water ways for local fisherman from all over. Where we grew up and worked hard and learned by ourselves( and with help from the local old timers) to catch fish consistently are now swarmed with fisherman that are only there for the meat. And will do anything to get it. Places like the  Vedder are considered a commercial fishery as far as I am concerned so leave the meat fishery for those places. There are ways of sharing experiences without telling people where it was you experienced it.
Wishin I was Fishin

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2007, 08:57:49 PM »

If you live to fish like you claim why do you spend time on here acting childish. Sounds like you live to be a pain in the my friend.

stlhd4ever

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2007, 09:00:26 PM »

That too.Denis Leary wrote a song just for me ;D You are one lippy guy

I have a feeling that everyone and there dog is going to fishing the stave tommorrow
see you all there

Have fun catching those chum ;D
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 09:05:28 PM by stlhd4ever »
Wishin I was Fishin

BladeKid

• Old Timer
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2007, 10:32:55 PM »

i love these conversations ;D

BladeKid

• Old Timer
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2007, 10:40:50 PM »

oh and nice report MERC, as well as fish.

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2007, 11:01:17 PM »

I don't care about integrity. This is pure entertainment for me. I am not here to make friends or worry about what people think about me because my posts are stupid, don't make sense and are contradictory. It is on purpose, to see how other people will respond. I live to fish, I care about our streams and environment and the effects that people have on the water systems of this province. I don't like crowds, mostly always fish by myself and will most likely not get any awards for being a friendly person.( But I am trying). People irritate me pretty quickly. I am actually a useless member of all these forums. I don't believe people should be posting anything about where they caught fish at all. I am usually not going to give advice(though I am trying)I think the internet has ruined alot of water ways for local fisherman from all over. Where we grew up and worked hard and learned by ourselves( and with help from the local old timers) to catch fish consistently are now swarmed with fisherman that are only there for the meat. And will do anything to get it. Places like the  Vedder are considered a commercial fishery as far as I am concerned so leave the meat fishery for those places. There are ways of sharing experiences without telling people where it was you experienced it.

soo you post on this forum for your entertainment....And you get angry when you see 60 cars on the side of the road...then post about your success at the stave??? Now tomorrow there will be even more cars and you will wonder why??  :-\

this makes no sense to me. ???

weeeeeeeeeow!

stlhd4ever

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2007, 06:00:06 AM »

Well roe kid like I said before. I just posted about the gong at the stave to see what people would say. I won't be fishin the stave today so I don't care how many cars or people are out there. I fish the stave during the week after work. And as far as this thread goes, just trying to protect a special river. ;D
Wishin I was Fishin

J.G.

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2007, 08:25:34 AM »

Didn't we talk about this? Salmon are chemical junkies. Sulfites, nitrates, and different phermones, drive them nuts........
J.G. are these present in procure as well as Borax? Where can i get some good info on this?

Phone me......

Nicole

• Old Timer
    • My Fishing Pics
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2007, 09:45:41 AM »

see you all there

Heh not likely!

Going somewhere MUCH better

;)
Nicole
"Ruin is the destination toward which all men rush, each pursuing his own best interest in a society that believes in the freedom of the commons. Freedom in the commons brings ruin to all."

-Garrett Hardin

firstlight

• Old Timer
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2007, 10:54:33 AM »

Wow,just got back from driving out to the Stave.
Didnt even fish.
There are cars and fishermen everywhere.
Look what you guys have done. ;)