Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Game 3!! Predictions?  (Read 7948 times)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: Game 3!! Predictions?
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2007, 11:40:16 PM »

Chris ...I don't get it???  We all know you're a huge Leaf fan.  I mean when you grow up through the fifties watching a six team league you only had two Canadian teams to choose from so I can understand your choice and why you would be loyal to them but in all honesty do you actually hate the Canucks? 

I don't know how long you've lived in the lower mainland but one would think you'd want the home team to do well, too.  Time to man up, Chris.  Let the truth be told.  It's time to be honest...it's OK if you want to come out of the closet and want the Canucks to do well.

Yes, Chris is a die hard Leaf fan but I think he's having a little fun just like us poking fun at the Leafs. Deep down Chris is a Canuck fan but is too embarrassed to come out of the closet. ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2007, 11:41:53 PM »

Until the end of this years playoffs let the best team win and then it will only be a couple of months until we once again will be rolling, rolling, rolling right along ;D ;D ;D to a Stanley Cup final in 2008, then hopefully you all will be cheering for Canada's number 1 hockey team. ;D ;D ;D

He's drinking again :) :)

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2007, 06:25:11 AM »

Nuck's will win fo sho !! I have a feeling it will be a lil one sided for the Nuck's tonight.. I predict a 3-1 win for the nuck's
TH
??? ??? ;D

Well I was right about it being a one sided game for the Nuck's .... the Duck's got a break last night
next game will be the nuck's making it a two two series !!!
TH

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2007, 08:14:52 AM »

It wasnt a one sided game last night. Anaheim dominated the 2nd period and the 3rd period went both ways. If the Canucks cant figure out a way to score on the PP this will be a short series. You cant go 1-8 on the PP and expect to win. Not only that but you HAVE to score on 5 on 3 chances

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
    • BB Pics
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2007, 10:31:04 AM »

It wasnt a one sided game last night. Anaheim dominated the 2nd period and the 3rd period went both ways. If the Canucks cant figure out a way to score on the PP this will be a short series. You cant go 1-8 on the PP and expect to win. Not only that but you HAVE to score on 5 on 3 chances

I totally disagree with you this time Bryan !! yes the Duck's got more shots on net in the second but they did not dominate at all... Canuck's carried the play from start to finish.. the only time Annaheim even had the puck was on the PP.. if you don't believe me then listen to the experts.. all of them agree that Canuck's should have won the game last night and that they carried the play
I have to wonder what game you were watching  ::)
TH

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2007, 11:13:51 AM »

the canucks are guilty of not always finishing their checks....they allow the opposing player back into the play and its been costing us.

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2007, 11:39:57 AM »

Canucks had more PP's than the Ducks. Canucks PP blows chunks. They need to rethink their strategy on the PP and do nothing but PP drills as its costing them. I would take Ohlund off the PP for one as well as Morrison. When Morrison is behind the net on the PP the opposing defense just takes the puck away from him with ease.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2007, 12:05:31 PM »

agreed...Rick Bonus and the rest of the back up coaches need to work on penetrating their blue line during the PP and figure out a way to get a crowd in front of Gigguere. ennuff of those perfect passes that never seem to materialize.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 12:08:07 PM by blaydRnr »

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
    • BB Pics
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2007, 12:17:32 PM »

Canucks had more PP's than the Ducks. Canucks PP blows chunks. They need to rethink their strategy on the PP and do nothing but PP drills as its costing them. I would take Ohlund off the PP for one as well as Morrison. When Morrison is behind the net on the PP the opposing defense just takes the puck away from him with ease.

I agree the power play is a joke !! what I was saying that was 5 on 5 Canuck's owned the Duck's last night
the Canuck's formation on the PP and PK is wrong wrong wrong...  a minor leaguer could see what is wrong with their formation !! I don't understand how the coachoing staff can't make the simple changes that would change everything.. the formation the Duck's use is so simple and very hard to defend , why can't the Nuck's just mimic them ???
TH

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2007, 12:57:40 PM »

Another big problem is they are not putting the right people infront of the net. Why are the Sedins being used infront of the net? Have Linden or Pyatt infront of the net. Unless they restrict Giguire's vision they wont get goals. He is going to stop the shot from the point everytime if he can see it. They need the big boys infront of the net. The Ducks always have someone infront of the net and thats how they generate goals and chances.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
    • BB Pics
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2007, 02:03:27 PM »

Yeah I noticed that also, you would think that the coaching staff would realize such things and make the change !

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
    • BB Pics