Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Game 3!! Predictions?  (Read 7986 times)

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
Game 3!! Predictions?
« on: April 29, 2007, 01:04:42 PM »

I have no idea what will happen, but I would hope that the Nucks will come up with a similar effort as game 2.  If they do, I see no reason why they shoud not win again.  5 on 5 the Nucks played much better than the Dorks,  so what does that mean.... STAY OUT OF THE BOX. ???  Also Naslund almost killed us last game with those lazy penelties, he has to at least not take the penelties as the Nucks have showed all year that they can win without him.  Other than a good Game 1 against Dallas, Naslund has been a liability, he did get the first goal, but after that he seemed to take some bad penelties due to not moving his feet enough.  Morrison had a much better game in number 2, the Sedins looked good, Pyatt was haed to get off the puck, and well that Hanson kid played a real solid game again.  Still a little curious as to why he was not in the line-up for game 1. :-\
  Salo may be back, don't know about Bieska....  but I am going to say 3-1 Nucks.  WIth Giggy letting in a soft goal or 2.  That OT winner might have gotten into his head a bit....  :o  let's hope so anyways.

GO NUCKS GO!!! ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
Re: Game 3!! Predictions?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 01:25:52 PM »

good prediction! IF luongo plays well and the sedins score im guessing also a 3-1 outcome!
weeeeeeeeeow!

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 01:54:58 PM »

Nuck's will win fo sho !! I have a feeling it will be a lil one sided for the Nuck's tonight.. I predict a 3-1 win for the nuck's
TH

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

PistolPete

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 04:26:13 PM »

just win baby

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 05:55:14 PM »

The Nucks played a good first, got some bad luck, Luo what the heck were you doing ???, out shot the Dorks 15-2 and come out with a 1-1 tie after one. :)  They just have to keep doing what they are doing and it should be good for a 2-1 series lead.

The PP looked sucky, but they did get one in by Nassy!! :o
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 06:45:11 PM »

solid 2nd period!!! should be in for a real treat in the 3rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO NUCKS!
weeeeeeeeeow!

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 07:42:17 PM »

The PP was the big difference tonight.  Two 5 on 3 and the Nuks couldn't capitalize!  Ducks won because of their PP.  Man, if Vancouver could finish when they have those glorious chances it should have been another game in the W category.

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2007, 07:42:29 PM »

How on earth did they lose that game ?? talk about missed opportunities !! that was their game for the taking.. Annaheim is extremely lucky to pull a win out !! If Canuck's play the next few games with the same intensity as tonight then they will be able to win this series ... for the most part tonight Annaheim wasn't even in the game.. Canuck's completely shut them down five on five !!

TH

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2007, 07:51:26 PM »

good effort on the 5 on 5, but man, they need to click on the power play.....hope some of our other guys get healthy soon.

PistolPete

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2007, 07:53:05 PM »

PP Brutal 2 5-3 for over a minute th 2nd one the ducks killed then drew a penalty and got the GWG

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2007, 08:26:19 PM »

tough loss for the nucks! Definatley out played the ducks 5-5
weeeeeeeeeow!

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2007, 09:06:47 PM »

Nuck's will win fo sho !! I have a feeling it will be a lil one sided for the Nuck's tonight.. I predict a 3-1 win for the nuck's
TH
??? ??? ;D

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2007, 09:25:28 PM »

Chris ...I don't get it???  We all know you're a huge Leaf fan.  I mean when you grow up through the fifties watching a six team league you only had two Canadian teams to choose from so I can understand your choice and why you would be loyal to them but in all honesty do you actually hate the Canucks? 

I don't know how long you've lived in the lower mainland but one would think you'd want the home team to do well, too.  Time to man up, Chris.  Let the truth be told.  It's time to be honest...it's OK if you want to come out of the closet and want the Canucks to do well.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2007, 10:23:03 PM »

Chris ...I don't get it???  We all know you're a huge Leaf fan.  I mean when you grow up through the fifties watching a six team league you only had two Canadian teams to choose from so I can understand your choice and why you would be loyal to them but in all honesty do you actually hate the Canucks? 

I don't know how long you've lived in the lower mainland but one would think you'd want the home team to do well, too.  Time to man up, Chris.  Let the truth be told.  It's time to be honest...it's OK if you want to come out of the closet and want the Canucks to do well.
I never dislike any team or any player as it takes a lot of skill and dedication to make the NHL. I admire anyone that makes a team in the best hockey league in the world. I personally know that as I played hockey at a very low level and was never very good at it although I got a hattrick during a game I played in Hope, during the last season I played. ;D ;D ;D

I will always be a Leafs fan and as far as who I hope wins this year I really donot care as it should be the team that escapes injuries to key players, gets solid goaltending and has players that come together as a team during the playoff run.

In the whole scheme of things life can be full of pitfalls at times. So to me, fishing, other hobbies one choses to do in their free time or being a hockey fan are activities to enjoy and not to be taken too seriously. That is the way I look at it. As well comments made on sports chat by many of us are just some arm chair quarterbacks having a bit of fun.

Until the end of this years playoffs let the best team win and then it will only be a couple of months until we once again will be rolling, rolling, rolling right along ;D ;D ;D to a Stanley Cup final in 2008, then hopefully you all will be cheering for Canada's number 1 hockey team. ;D ;D ;D

Coho Cody

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2007, 11:15:37 PM »

my prediction was 3-2 nucks, but looks like i got the old switch-a-roo pulled on me.