Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Friendly wager on Canucks VS Leafs Jan 13,2007  (Read 5665 times)

weizen

Friendly wager on Canucks VS Leafs Jan 13,2007
« on: November 03, 2006, 02:14:57 PM »

I know I haven't been a regular poster on the hockey trash talk, although I enjoy reading all the back and forth from Canada's Team fans and the other Canada teams fans, but I'll step out and propose a wager for the game on Jan 13.

Canucks win = NO POSTS ABOUT THE LEAFS for 2 weeks! (And leafs fans MUST post positive things about the canucks)
Leafs win = NO POSTS ABOUT THE CANUCKS FOR 2 weeks! (And us Canucks fans  MUST post positive things about the leafs)

Any interest from both sides of the camp on this?

If not, just forget I proposed it......

All in good fun 

mojoman

• Old Timer
Re: Friendly wager on Canucks VS Leafs Jan 13,2007
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 03:12:33 PM »

Ill see your 2 weeks posting and compliments...and raise ya a sig....if Cannots win(hehehehe) Leafers will use a Cannots pic as a sig...if Leafs win(which they will) Cannots fans use my current sig for the 2 weeks....c'mon u 'Nukkleheads...ante up!!!!!!!

mojo is in...;))

Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 03:43:49 PM »

Great Idea Mojo about the sig.. I am in Fo Sho !!!!
tell me though how could you be smart enough to come with a great idea like that but still be dumb enough to cheer for the Laugh's ??????   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TR can't wait to win this bet Mojo !!!!  ;)

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 03:54:33 PM »

tell me though how could you be smart enough to come with a great idea like that but still be dumb enough to cheer for the Laugh's ??????   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TR can't wait to win this bet Mojo !!!!  ;)

well ya see TR...I was born in TO...we had many advantages over folks from other provinces....rofl...

mojo gonna love seein' TR with Sundin as his sig...;)))
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

weizen

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2006, 04:47:26 PM »

Love it Rick.....Ante accepted.  Looking forward to it, and to think, we've got lot's of time for the trash talk leading up to it :)

Post your reply here if you're in so everyone know's whos participating :)

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2006, 05:23:03 PM »

Im in, almost positive nucks are gonna win ;D
weeeeeeeeeow!

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2006, 05:28:38 PM »

What ever happened to our wager from last year. I believe mojo was supposed to come out steelhead fishing with us dressed in canucks colors.  ???

Well, since I guess that was last year we can let it slide but I for one would like to have the same wager this season, assuming mojo makes it down to the coast.
Actions speak louder than words.

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2006, 05:30:45 PM »

I'm in if Gadsen is in!!  Sounds like a fun idea!!  Common Chris, have you got faith in your team?  I can't wait to see a Nucks sig on Mojo and Chris!! ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2006, 05:32:04 PM »

I would be willing to risk dawning a leafs hat to see Chris in my Canucks jersey.
Actions speak louder than words.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2006, 05:35:19 PM »

What ever happened to our wager from last year. I believe mojo was supposed to come out steelhead fishing with us dressed in canucks colors.  ???

Well, since I guess that was last year we can let it slide but I for one would like to have the same wager this season, assuming mojo makes it down to the coast.

our wager was betwixt BS and myself.....but when I hit the LML I found the weather/humidity too much for my back ....but I'll honor that wager anytime BS makes it this way....;)))

mojo

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2006, 05:40:34 PM »

I will do my best to make it out there when the Rainbow fishing is back on next spring!!  You got room in that pretty yellow boat for me? ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2006, 05:59:36 PM »

I will do my best to make it out there when the Rainbow fishing is back on next spring!!  You got room in that pretty yellow boat for me? ;D ;D

you bettcha....would be a good time I'd be sayin'....meanwhile...get ready to be sportin' Matts on all your FWR posts... ;D

mojo

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
    • BB Pics
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2006, 06:53:33 PM »

I dunno about spending a day in a boat with Mojo, one part of me would love to meet him the other part doesn't know if I could put up with nonsensical Laugh talk all day  ::)

;D ;D

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2006, 07:08:43 PM »

I dunno about spending a day in a boat with Mojo, one part of me would love to meet him the other part doesn't know if I could put up with nonsensical Laugh talk all day  ::)

;D ;D

never talk hockey when fishin'....is just wrong somehow.... ;D

mojo

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
    • BB Pics
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2006, 07:36:37 PM »

;D ;D

never talk hockey when fishin'....is just wrong somehow.... ;D

mojo

Hockey talk is fine, talking about the Laugh's and whatever it is that they play is wrong !!!  ;D

TR just correcting you're sentence  ;)

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........